BY RENPURE

Styling Gel for Curls Controls Frizz 2 Defines Curls 3 Long Lasting Hold 4 Safe for Color Treated Hair This unique blend of coconut oil, argan oil, and monoi oil instantly transform frizzy, dry, dull or thick hair into beautiful silky spirals and waves by locking in vital moisture and smoothing the hair surface. This eliminates frizz while defining curls and providing long lasting hold with amazing shine. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years and have created a new line of products with carefully chosen ingredients. We never skimp on quality. We just make great formulas for our family and your. -Tom Redmond Jr. No sodium chloride, sulfates, dyes, harsh salts, parabens, gluten. These products are not tested on animals, they are tested on the Redmonds. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Han S.
I never saw the outcome on my hair compared to how others described it. I tried this product on my hair atleast 4 different times. It usually makes my hair too hard. The price for a large bottle is actually affordable but it’s just sad it didn’t work with me :c
Stef D.
Toronto, ON
I’m obsessed with this, and ever since discovering it, I can’t use any other products the define my curls the way I like. The key with this product is to apply it to the hair while soaking wet, otherwise it’s very sticky.
Megan L.
Toronto, ON
My kids have extremely knotty, coarse thick hair, this product works wonders in keeping the curls defined and stopping frizz. Only downside is that hair becomes a bit crunchy and its sticky.
Maddie C.
This is honestly my favorite hair product right now ! Absolutely love it and it doesn't damage my hair!
Tiyen S.
Sydenham park, Londkn
Do you think this gel is worth it? I'm not a big fan of gels but I already use the leave in conditioner from renpure and I figured maybe I'd like this too Renpure Coconut Creme Curling Jelly Styling Gel, 16 fl oz