BY RENPURE

Styling Gel for Curls Controls Frizz 2 Defines Curls 3 Long Lasting Hold 4 Safe for Color Treated Hair This unique blend of coconut oil, argan oil, and monoi oil instantly transform frizzy, dry, dull or thick hair into beautiful silky spirals and waves by locking in vital moisture and smoothing the hair surface. This eliminates frizz while defining curls and providing long lasting hold with amazing shine. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years and have created a new line of products with carefully chosen ingredients. We never skimp on quality. We just make great formulas for our family and your. -Tom Redmond Jr. No sodium chloride, sulfates, dyes, harsh salts, parabens, gluten. These products are not tested on animals, they are tested on the Redmonds. see more...

Buy on Amazon
belinda k.
This product has holy grail status in my hair arsenal. I love this product. I user it in conjunction with the cleansing pudding and leave in conditioner in this line and I get the absolute best wash n go. My curls are defined and last with no hard crunchy residue.
Erica R.
Baytown, TX
This is an all natural styling gel. Stronger than aloe and flaxseed gel. Same consistency tho. It does well with the leave in conditioner. It will have your hair shiny and soft but very defined. One pump per section or twist. Not good on wash and gos.
Cassie W.
Linden, NJ
I liked this product. I'm not a gel lover so I was a bit hesitant when I tried this. But, I love the fact that it's really a jelly. It gave my hair a good hold and left my hair soft.
Kate H.
Superior, CO
This was so useful while I was struggling to get my hair past three or 4 inches long-no, past 3 inches at the most. Now that it's a bit longer and styled, I haven't figured out what to do with it lately. I like it so I hope I do.
Katrina R.
My absolute HOLY GRAIL curly girl hair gel. This is the only gel I have fallen in love from EcoStyler to LA Looks to La Bella to brown gel, L'Oreal's studio gel. This is IT
LaKetta W.
I never have been a big fan of gels, but this one doesn't leave my hair crunchy.. which i love! my hair is so soft, bouncy, and defined!! i love this line!
V L.
Love this! I am not a gel fan, but this works.. it really works! my hair stays frizz free and in style all day and I can still comb through it.
Nadia S.
Livonia, MI
Used mousse all my life until discovering this curling jelly. Perfect curls. Light weight! Great soft scent. I wish more stores carried it
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
First products I found that really kept my curls in check in Florida's humidity. Mix it with two others now for day to day wear.
Stef D.
Toronto, ON
I’m obsessed with this, and ever since discovering it, I can’t use any other products the define my curls the way I like. The key with this product is to apply it to the hair while soaking wet, otherwise it’s very sticky.
Tiyen S.
london
Do you think this gel is worth it? I'm not a big fan of gels but I already use the leave in conditioner from renpure and I figured maybe I'd like this too Renpure Coconut Creme Curling Jelly Styling Gel, 16 fl oz