BY RENPURE

Styling Gel for Curls Controls Frizz 2 Defines Curls 3 Long Lasting Hold 4 Safe for Color Treated Hair This unique blend of coconut oil, argan oil, and monoi oil instantly transform frizzy, dry, dull or thick hair into beautiful silky spirals and waves by locking in vital moisture and smoothing the hair surface. This eliminates frizz while defining curls and providing long lasting hold with amazing shine. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years and have created a new line of products with carefully chosen ingredients. We never skimp on quality. We just make great formulas for our family and your. -Tom Redmond Jr. No sodium chloride, sulfates, dyes, harsh salts, parabens, gluten. These products are not tested on animals, they are tested on the Redmonds. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The reason I bought this gel at marshalls is that I'm trying to get my curls back I saw the ingredients and instantly bought it I like that I'd does hold my curls but the only downside is the smell it doesn't smell like coconut it smells like a plant smell
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not usually a fan of very "wet" jelly style products, but Renpure Coconut Creme Curling Jelly is exceptional! I have very thick, curly hair with multiple curl patterns, and a medium tightness. Parts of my hair are porous and frizz prone. Generally, I use a heavier cream and gel combination with strong hold so I wasn't sure this jelly would provide the definition and hold I prefer. I'm glad I tried it.
This product gave me great definition, hold and shine. My natural wash and go is still looking great on day 6! This pairs well with Renpure's Whipped Creme Leave-in Conditioner.
Pros: Great hold, definition, scent, shine, lasting style control
Cons: Doesn't offer edge control for my hair.
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
I am on my 3rd bottle now. I love this product & it has officially become my go to hair product. I have super curly hair and this works AMAZING. Leaves my hair soft throughout the day & night. I don't wash my hair out every day, so what I'll do the following morning is use my spray bottle to re activate the gel, "re-crunch" my hair with my hand, & style as desired!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an all natural styling gel. Stronger than aloe and flaxseed gel. Same consistency tho. It does well with the leave in conditioner. It will have your hair shiny and soft but very defined. One pump per section or twist. Not good on wash and gos.
LaKetta W.
LaKetta W.
I never have been a big fan of gels, but this one doesn't leave my hair crunchy.. which i love! my hair is so soft, bouncy, and defined!! i love this line!
V L.
V L.
Love this! I am not a gel fan, but this works.. it really works! my hair stays frizz free and in style all day and I can still comb through it.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Superior, CO
This was so useful while I was struggling to get my hair past three or 4 inches long-no, past 3 inches at the most. Now that it's a bit longer and styled, I haven't figured out what to do with it lately. I like it so I hope I do.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Linden, NJ
I liked this product. I'm not a gel lover so I was a bit hesitant when I tried this. But, I love the fact that it's really a jelly. It gave my hair a good hold and left my hair soft.
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
My absolute HOLY GRAIL curly girl hair gel. This is the only gel I have fallen in love from EcoStyler to LA Looks to La Bella to brown gel, L'Oreal's studio gel. This is IT
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
This is honestly my favorite hair product right now ! Absolutely love it and it doesn't damage my hair!
Tiyen S.
Tiyen S.
london
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think this gel is worth it? I'm not a big fan of gels but I already use the leave in conditioner from renpure and I figured maybe I'd like this too Renpure Coconut Creme Curling Jelly Styling Gel, 16 fl oz