BY RENPURE

Styling Gel for Curls Controls Frizz 2 Defines Curls 3 Long Lasting Hold 4 Safe for Color Treated Hair This unique blend of coconut oil, argan oil, and monoi oil instantly transform frizzy, dry, dull or thick hair into beautiful silky spirals and waves by locking in vital moisture and smoothing the hair surface. This eliminates frizz while defining curls and providing long lasting hold with amazing shine. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years and have created a new line of products with carefully chosen ingredients. We never skimp on quality. We just make great formulas for our family and your. -Tom Redmond Jr. No sodium chloride, sulfates, dyes, harsh salts, parabens, gluten. These products are not tested on animals, they are tested on the Redmonds. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel is like no other gel I've used before smells so good! A little goes a long way! I used mousse a lot before but it would dry out my hair at the end of the day!! So I tried this I like how it doesn't leave white flakes in my hair the bottle lasts more for almost two months bc you don't need to use that much and I have thick curly hair at medium length but I use this everyday with my hair down my hair looks wet all day!
Karla T.
Karla T.
Orem , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using this great styling gel!! The shampoo and conditioner is also pretty great!!! It lasted a long Time. I put it after i shower and I have pretty straight hair so I love this gel because when I actually put it on I can get the wavy hair which is nearly impossible with other products.
belinda k.
belinda k.
This product has holy grail status in my hair arsenal. I love this product. I user it in conjunction with the cleansing pudding and leave in conditioner in this line and I get the absolute best wash n go. My curls are defined and last with no hard crunchy residue.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Livonia, MI
Used mousse all my life until discovering this curling jelly. Perfect curls. Light weight! Great soft scent. I wish more stores carried it
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
First products I found that really kept my curls in check in Florida's humidity. Mix it with two others now for day to day wear.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Stratford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
i seriously LOVE this product. I've gone back several times to purchase it. My two little girls and i have curly, spiral-y hair and i have tried SOOO many products! This product is AMAZING. I do NOT recommend this to anyone who DOESN'T have curly hair. Its even better if you mix it with the leave in conditioner by Ren Pure. (curl cocktail; name called in the curly world) Ive heard some people say it can leave your hair a little sticky and crunchy... and mixing with leave in or a little bit of hair oil will eliminate that from happening. Use on wet hair... and diffuse and use hair pick to separate curls and you should end up with GORGEOUS shiny defined curls!
Anna E.
Anna E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My number one favorite hair product, not kidding! I have wavy hair but love products that help me wear my hair naturally and this is it! I was really worried when I first put it in my hands, its called "jelly" and felt like glue when I rubbed it in my hands BUT its amazing! I put a dime sized amount in towel dried hair and my natural waves are enhanced with no frizz! I hate when my hair looks wet and feels hard but by just using a little amount this "jelly" actually softens my hair and lasts all day!
Paola U.
Paola U.
Boston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this product, at first I was not a fan but I didn't give up. I found that this product left a hard texture when it dried up, but if you scrunch it after it loosens up and your hair isn't left feeling hard. It holds up so well, I use it for everything such as updos and in my wash n go's. It doesn't smell so good but I'm totally passed that. It's also has a wet sticky feeling but it doesn't bother me.
Halle L.
Halle L.
Malden, MA
For my low porosity hair, this gel works wonders. I have been using Eco Gel with Argan Oil for years and notice my hair dry at the end of the day. I tried this gel after my leave-in conditioner and cream and it helped create hold and seal moisture because it is so MOISTURIZING! You won't need to use much of this gel. I recommend you have leave in and cream to still keep it moisturizer with this gel on top.
Tiana F.
Tiana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally the holy grail. I've struggled to find the right products for my hair. I put a small amount on damp hair and my hair looks amazing all day. It's not expensive and is definitely worth it. It keeps my curls in tact all day long. I highly recommend to all curly haired girls!
Tiyen S.
Tiyen S.
london
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think this gel is worth it? I'm not a big fan of gels but I already use the leave in conditioner from renpure and I figured maybe I'd like this too Renpure Coconut Creme Curling Jelly Styling Gel, 16 fl oz