Renpure Coconut Creme Curling Jelly Styling Gel uploaded by Brandy A.

BY RENPURE

This unique blend of coconut oil, argan oil and monoi oil instantly transform frizzy, dry dull or thick hair into beautiful silky spirals and waves by locking in vital moisture and smoothing the hair surface. This eliminates frizz, while defining curls and providing ling lasting hold with amazing shine. see more...

Kalaeja F.
One of the best gels I've used for my naturally thick coils. My curls would come out so defined with little crunch. I like the crunch though my my curls last longer and if I didn't want it I'd just scrunch it out with a light oil. The pump also was convenient. This gel is also moisturizing love it.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
This is THE BEST styling gel for curly hair!!! I stumbled across this product in one of my monthly subscription boxes. Ever since then I've been in love with this stuff. I love the smell and I love the hold it gives my curls. It doesn't leave my hair crunchy at all. It gives me soft long lasting curls every time! The price is amazing and u get a lot of product. Sooo worth it! Definitely a curly girl staple!

back