BY RENPURE

Define those Curls with Renpure's, Coconut Crème Curl Defining Crème. This moisture rich, coconut creation will help enhance those natural curls and give you the look you desire. Key Ingredient is Coconut Oil. Once you've towel dried your hair, apply a generous amount and massage through the hair. Then, you can either use a diffuser to dry your hair or let it dry naturally! Does Not Contain Sulfates Parabens Dyes Harsh Salts Gluten Sodium Chloride Phthalates Propylene glycol Ingredients Water Cetearyl Alcohol Beeswax. Gender: Female. see more...

Christina M.
Levittown, PA
I decided to take a chance on this after using pantene’s curl cream for so long, and what a great choice that was! This is my ultimate go-to for enhancing my curls. It doesn’t make your hair crunchy - as long as you don’t pile it on; a little goes a long way! It smells amazing, AND it has no sulfates, amongst other bad ingredients for your hair. How could you go wrong with this?
fatima p.
houston
I started looking into products for my hair a while back, and although Renoure does have alot of curly hair products and is good value, it contains sulfates and silicones, so if youre into long term hair care you might want to steer clear
Jaqueline C.
Alexandria , VA
When I bought this product I was looking for a more natural option to use on my hair. Little did I know that it is full of silicone that only mask the hair instead of nourishing it.
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
Tried this product for the first time today along with the masque and leave in conditioner. I have curly/kinky hair and used this cream to style my curls. This product went on smooth and had a wonderful coconut smell. It left my curls defined and frizz free. The one downfall I found was that it left my hair a little crunchy but not to the extent of gel or hairspray.
Sophie P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. I swear by this stuff! The scent is more flowery than the typical coconut curl products. But man this stuff makes my curls look absolutely stunning!! So light weight & feels amazing to the touch. I buy it at TJ Maxx for $6.
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
This curls creme is amazing for the price. I bought it at tjmaxx for $7 and it’s the best curl creme I’ve tried. I put it on right after I get out of the shower and let my hair air dry; my curls dry so much more defined and have way less frizz.
Kalaeja F.
In a house with two natural women this product went fast. It was thick and so moisturizing loved it. Hair was soft and manageable for both my thick coarse curls and my mom's baby soft bouncy coils.
Dayna D.
Inverness
I love this product. It helps my curls form so well, frizz free. The only recommendation I have is to not put too much in bc it can look greasy. Overall great product for the price and I have been a repeat buyer for the last year!
Ryn K.
Williamston, SC
I absolutely fell in love with this product after the first use! It coated my curls and yet didn't weigh them down. I had frizz free defined curls that smelled and looked pretty! My hair is curly, not color treated and a lighter redish/brown. It helped to show off my hair's natural tones and gave it lovely shine!
Marissa S.
Oxnard, CA
If you're looking for curly girl approved only this isn't for you as it has bees wax in it but I am in love. It has the lightweight I love but holds my hair perfectly with no frizz