BY RENPURE

Define those Curls with Renpure's, Coconut Crème Curl Defining Crème. This moisture rich, coconut creation will help enhance those natural curls and give you the look you desire. Key Ingredient is Coconut Oil. Once you've towel dried your hair, apply a generous amount and massage through the hair. Then, you can either use a diffuser to dry your hair or let it dry naturally! Does Not Contain Sulfates Parabens Dyes Harsh Salts Gluten Sodium Chloride Phthalates Propylene glycol Ingredients Water Cetearyl Alcohol Beeswax. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
Sophie P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. I swear by this stuff! The scent is more flowery than the typical coconut curl products. But man this stuff makes my curls look absolutely stunning!! So light weight & feels amazing to the touch. I buy it at TJ Maxx for $6.
Dayna D.
Inverness
I love this product. It helps my curls form so well, frizz free. The only recommendation I have is to not put too much in bc it can look greasy. Overall great product for the price and I have been a repeat buyer for the last year!
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
Tried this product for the first time today along with the masque and leave in conditioner. I have curly/kinky hair and used this cream to style my curls. This product went on smooth and had a wonderful coconut smell. It left my curls defined and frizz free. The one downfall I found was that it left my hair a little crunchy but not to the extent of gel or hairspray.
Kalaeja F.
In a house with two natural women this product went fast. It was thick and so moisturizing loved it. Hair was soft and manageable for both my thick coarse curls and my mom's baby soft bouncy coils.
Sandra D.
Vancouver
Makes my curls defined and smelling like the beach. I get compliments on my curls all the time and it's because of this product. Frizz free and definition is what us curly girls are looking for.