BY RENPURE

Coconut Cleansing Conditioner Gently Cleanses Hair 2 Restores Strength 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair 50% of damage to hair is caused from shampooing friction. Coconut oil helps protect by lubricating each hair strand, while gentle coconut cleansers lift and remove impurities. Hydrating keratin, amino acids and protein repair damage, restore strength and leave beautiful smooth shiny hair. How it works: Most damage occurs during shampooing. Rubbing your hair causes the damaged areas to crack and tear. Coconut creme gently removes surface impurities while restoring natural oils. 2 Shea butter conditions damaged areas replacing protective lipids, resulting in beautiful, soft, silky hair alive with shine and luster. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years a see more...

• I'm looking for a cleansing conditioner and came across this one ...1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Previous cleansing conditi...2 Answers
  • I've used several cowash products and I'm yet to find my fav. Doe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH
This stuff is amazing!! Finding this on clearance at TJ Maxx was a steal. I cannot use shampoo in my hair everyday as it tends to strip the natural oils from my curls, but my hair is much more manageable when it is wet. This product allows me to give my hair a little boost with the cleansing conditioner and makes maintaining my hair so much easier!
Viviana A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Please do not use this this brand at all. I have curly hair and im always trying to find products that work, this doesn't work at all this does the complete opposite it made me lose so much hair and just damaged it. I recommend this to no one !!!
Savannah R.
Colorado Springs
I love this so so so much. It washes my hair without drying my hair out. Thanks to Renpure I never have to use harsh shampoos in my hair ever again. I love this stuff! Washes your hair as it moisturizes Renpure Coconut Creme CoWash Cleansing Conditioner, 16 fl oz !
Christina P.
Did not work for me.  I have fine, damaged hair.  Seems to have left a build up on my hair.  The scent was nice.. Just did not seem to give me a clean feeling.  (I know its not a shampoo..Its just that I have tried other brands that seem to work)  I was somewhat disappointed.
Tara M.
I have very oily hair so I was afraid to try some thing like this. I am glad I did because its great and it smells amazing. I won't use shampoo for months at a time. I still wash everyday but my hair feels less oily. I use some for a leave in as well. Nice for travel to limit products.
Nicole A.
Overall I really like this product. It made my hair smell so good for 24+ hours. It really cleans the hair without using harsh chemicals or sulfates, which are not good for your hair. I was definitely satisfied with this product.
Mandee M.
Wayne, NJ
I recently ran into this product by accident and I am so glad I did! I have been experimenting with curly hair products for years to figure out what works well with my hair and often got discouraged and went back to blowing it out. This entire line is the holy grail of holy grail curly products for me. I love that it's low lather and is chemical free. It cleanses my hair and leaves it super soft giving me defined curls. I will never go back to blowing out my hair after I have found this !!!
Monica M.
This one works best for me than the Lavender. I noticed that my hair does not get as oily after using it.. I have been using to try to minimize hair damage than shampoo might cause. My hihlights still look nice after using this; definately safe for colored hair.
Jacqueline f.
New Richmond, OH
My new obsession cowashing! My hair looks and feels so much healthier! As we all know most shampoos strip your hair of the natural oils, it is so nice using this product and it does not leave it feeling oily or weighed down, also the coconut smells great! Ive been happy with Renpure products thus far!
Ally H.
Hilliard , OH
I love the Renpure brand for shampoo, conditioner, cowash, and hair masques. As someone with curly hair, moisture is very important to me, and I love Renpure’s
Coconut line. It’s very hydrating and I love the cowash on days when it feels like there’s a lot of product buildup in my hair. After I use it, my hair feels clean and smooth.
Morgan P.
St George, UT
Anyone know where you can find this product?
Cassie W.
How does this leave your hair feeling? Previous cleansing conditioners i have tried make it feel greasy?
Prudence W.
Laud Lakes, FL
I've used several cowash products and I'm yet to find my fav. Does this cowash leave the hair overly mushy? I've used some that make my hair so hard to set angle because it's too soft. Weird right.?
Sierra C.
Coos Bay, OR
I'm looking for a cleansing conditioner and came across this one a couple times, who's tried it, what do you like, dislike? Is there a different one by renpure that's better?