BY RENPURE

Coconut Cleansing Conditioner Gently Cleanses Hair 2 Restores Strength 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair 50% of damage to hair is caused from shampooing friction. Coconut oil helps protect by lubricating each hair strand, while gentle coconut cleansers lift and remove impurities. Hydrating keratin, amino acids and protein repair damage, restore strength and leave beautiful smooth shiny hair. How it works: Most damage occurs during shampooing. Rubbing your hair causes the damaged areas to crack and tear. Coconut creme gently removes surface impurities while restoring natural oils. 2 Shea butter conditions damaged areas replacing protective lipids, resulting in beautiful, soft, silky hair alive with shine and luster. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years a see more...

• I'm looking for a cleansing conditioner and came across t...1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Previous cleansing...2 Answers
  • I've used several cowash products and I'm yet to find my ...1 Answers
Caitlin H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have long hair that is very thin and dry. With the shampoo that I was using before I only needed to shampoo once or twice a week & even then my hair was still very dry. I have a difficult time brushing my hair - it knots very easily. I had never tried a cowash before but have heard good things about renpure so I decided to try it out. Since Ive started using this product my hair has become more hydrated (less tangles!) And it looks so much nicer! I use it every other day and my hair has not gotten greasy - but if you have thick hair you may want to use shampoo about once a week.
Laura C.
I was really skeptical about using this since I love that really clean hair feeling, but it is absolutely wonderful. Takes a bit to wash out. Sometimes I follow with conditioner, but not necessary. Leaves my hair feeling clean and soft.
Viviana A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Please do not use this this brand at all. I have curly hair and im always trying to find products that work, this doesn't work at all this does the complete opposite it made me lose so much hair and just damaged it. I recommend this to no one !!!
Nicole A.
Summerville, SC
Overall I really like this product. It made my hair smell so good for 24+ hours. It really cleans the hair without using harsh chemicals or sulfates, which are not good for your hair. I was definitely satisfied with this product.
Mar J.
This cowash works very well for my thick, wavy hair. It helps to smooth it out because I have an over abundance of volume in my hair and actually have to have it thinned out when I have it cut. The texture is nice and creamy and it has a delicious coconut scent to it. I also like this product because it is cruelty free. Renpure Coconut Creme CoWash Cleansing Conditioner, 16 fl oz
Mandee M.
Wayne, NJ
I recently ran into this product by accident and I am so glad I did! I have been experimenting with curly hair products for years to figure out what works well with my hair and often got discouraged and went back to blowing it out. This entire line is the holy grail of holy grail curly products for me. I love that it's low lather and is chemical free. It cleanses my hair and leaves it super soft giving me defined curls. I will never go back to blowing out my hair after I have found this !!!
Cassidy B.
Milford
Renpure cleansing conditioner are AMAZING. I have been using them for 5 years now. The first time I used this instead of shampoo my hair felt so clean and super soft. I tried using herbal essences after this and immediately my hair was dry. So i used 5 pumps of this conditioner my next shower and my hair was back to life and felt so soft. They are a great company, test the products on their family rather than animals. They are really affordable and are always at my local TJMAXX or Marshalls. I love this company so much.
Monica M.
This one works best for me than the Lavender. I noticed that my hair does not get as oily after using it.. I have been using to try to minimize hair damage than shampoo might cause. My hihlights still look nice after using this; definately safe for colored hair.
Jacqueline f.
My new obsession cowashing! My hair looks and feels so much healthier! As we all know most shampoos strip your hair of the natural oils, it is so nice using this product and it does not leave it feeling oily or weighed down, also the coconut smells great! Ive been happy with Renpure products thus far!
Savannah R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this so so so much. It washes my hair without drying my hair out. Thanks to Renpure I never have to use harsh shampoos in my hair ever again. I love this stuff! Washes your hair as it moisturizes Renpure Coconut Creme CoWash Cleansing Conditioner, 16 fl oz !
Morgan P.
St George, UT
Anyone know where you can find this product?
Cassie W.
How does this leave your hair feeling? Previous cleansing conditioners i have tried make it feel greasy?
Prudence W.
Laud Lakes, FL
I've used several cowash products and I'm yet to find my fav. Does this cowash leave the hair overly mushy? I've used some that make my hair so hard to set angle because it's too soft. Weird right.?
Sierra C.
Coos Bay, OR
I'm looking for a cleansing conditioner and came across this one a couple times, who's tried it, what do you like, dislike? Is there a different one by renpure that's better?

Walmart