Renpure Coconut Cream Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by lis C.

BY RENPURE

Coconut cream has a unique structure that lubricates and protects each individual hair strand from shampoo diction. Coconut cleansers gently lift and remove foreign material leaving hair clean and undamaged. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I tired this before and it really wasn't good, or at least not on my hair type. It left my hair dry, which is odd for a nourishing shampoo. I have thick hair and a lot of it and this did not work for my texture at all. However, I'm still giving it three stars because it might work better for thinner hair. My sister uses alba botanica products that leave my hair feeling very similar to when I used this. Her hair is thinner than mine and these kinds of products seem to work just fine for her.
Kelly S.
Providence, RI
This shampoo is great. Smells wonderful and lasts a long time. It’s very affordable for a shampoo that’s paraben free and ingredient-conscious. My hair looks and feels healthier so I am very satisfied with my buy.
Ana R.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair soft and it doesn't have any nasty chemicals other shampoos have. It doesn't smell like coconut but it has a very salon-like smell so I'm happy with it. I use it as my alternate shampoo because I need to use a stronger shampoo to control dandruff but I've noticed that it doesn't make my dandruff worse and it doesn't make my scalp oily like other coconut shampoos do.
Stephanie C.
Abilene, TX
Best shampoo at a great price. I love how creamy the shampoo is. It makes your hair feel soft and nourished. It’s very affordable and easy to find in any store (I usually buy this at Target). The conditioner is great too.
Kayla L.
Grovetown, GA
A new fan of Renpure because of this shampoo. I picked it up because it was super cheap for a large amount and smelled good.. I didn't expect much from it but it delivered everything I could want in a shampoo. Made my dry, curly hair feel manageable and moisturized before even using conditioner. I also love the pump on the bottle and simple packaging. Loved even more that it's supporting more natural ingredients and not tested on animals. Only downfall is the palm oil ..
Overall a great purchase!
Tyler R.
Renpure gets five stars from me! I absolutely love this line of products in fact my entire family does..It's one of the few things that actually leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized. It detangles my curls and leaves them defined...it's long lasting and the greatest part is you don't need a whole lot either...The family size bottles literally last my household for at least 2 and a half months so renpure you have a Loyal customer here!
Kristen D.
Pennsburg, PA
Using this now! I like to change up the shampoo and conditioner I use every few months. I switch from Renpure's biotin collection the coconut, especially in the summer. It smells great and is very hydrating. Helps to not dry my hair out with all the sun and swimming the summer brings !
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This was average to me. I did love the smell, and it did help my hair feel clean, but it was just felt like your average shampoo. It also made my hair actually feel dry rather than nourished, and my color didn't like it at all so that's a bummer too. I loved the price, because natural shampoos can be pricey, but I won't be buying again.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
This shampoo is all around great! It smells great, is a smooth creamy texture, is mild but suds good, and is natural! It is a very reasonable price for about $5 but is a really nice product. I will buy this again!
Kayla L.
Just bought this and it makes my hair feel so smooth. I usually use herbal essences and This is 10 times better it's almost like salon brand. I have very dry scalp and it works wonders. I will definitely buy again.