BY RENPURE

Coconut cream has a unique structure that lubricates and protects each individual hair strand from shampoo diction. Coconut cleansers gently lift and remove foreign material leaving hair clean and undamaged. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ana R.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair soft and it doesn't have any nasty chemicals other shampoos have. It doesn't smell like coconut but it has a very salon-like smell so I'm happy with it. I use it as my alternate shampoo because I need to use a stronger shampoo to control dandruff but I've noticed that it doesn't make my dandruff worse and it doesn't make my scalp oily like other coconut shampoos do.
Kayla L.
Grovetown, GA
A new fan of Renpure because of this shampoo. I picked it up because it was super cheap for a large amount and smelled good.. I didn't expect much from it but it delivered everything I could want in a shampoo. Made my dry, curly hair feel manageable and moisturized before even using conditioner. I also love the pump on the bottle and simple packaging. Loved even more that it's supporting more natural ingredients and not tested on animals. Only downfall is the palm oil ..
Overall a great purchase!
Tyler R.
Renpure gets five stars from me! I absolutely love this line of products in fact my entire family does..It's one of the few things that actually leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized. It detangles my curls and leaves them defined...it's long lasting and the greatest part is you don't need a whole lot either...The family size bottles literally last my household for at least 2 and a half months so renpure you have a Loyal customer here!
Kristen D.
Pennsburg, PA
Using this now! I like to change up the shampoo and conditioner I use every few months. I switch from Renpure's biotin collection the coconut, especially in the summer. It smells great and is very hydrating. Helps to not dry my hair out with all the sun and swimming the summer brings !
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This was average to me. I did love the smell, and it did help my hair feel clean, but it was just felt like your average shampoo. It also made my hair actually feel dry rather than nourished, and my color didn't like it at all so that's a bummer too. I loved the price, because natural shampoos can be pricey, but I won't be buying again.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
This shampoo is all around great! It smells great, is a smooth creamy texture, is mild but suds good, and is natural! It is a very reasonable price for about $5 but is a really nice product. I will buy this again!
Kayla L.
Just bought this and it makes my hair feel so smooth. I usually use herbal essences and This is 10 times better it's almost like salon brand. I have very dry scalp and it works wonders. I will definitely buy again.
Valerie N.
N Versailles, PA
This shampoo is amazing. It leaves your hair soft, shiny, and smooth during and after shampooing. Smells amazing as well!
Shelby A.
Woodhaven
This is one of my favorite brands of hair products. The shampoo works great with the conditioner and smells soooo good!
Sierra E.
Peach Creek, WV
Just bought this and I absolutely love it. My hair feels so soft and it smells so good. It'll be great for summer time.