Renpure Coconut Cream Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by lis C.

BY RENPURE

Coconut cream has a unique structure that lubricates and protects each individual hair strand from shampoo diction. Coconut cleansers gently lift and remove foreign material leaving hair clean and undamaged. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I tired this before and it really wasn't good, or at least not on my hair type. It left my hair dry, which is odd for a nourishing shampoo. I have thick hair and a lot of it and this did not work for my texture at all. However, I'm still giving it three stars because it might work better for thinner hair. My sister uses alba botanica products that leave my hair feeling very similar to when I used this. Her hair is thinner than mine and these kinds of products seem to work just fine for her.
Bridget G.
Baltimore, MD
I’ve been trying to find a shampoo and conditioner that works really well for curly hair and makes it feel like it’s actually clean and this is it. It lathers and you don’t need to use very much of it in order to wash your hair. I love the way my hair feels after it and the way my curls look.
Kimberly F.
Beckley, WV
Absolutely love! I can feel the difference I get from this product. My hair feels better with less split ends. You can read the ingredients and understand the label without a chemistry degree. I have yet to find any one of their products I dislike.
Kelly S.
New Haven, CT
This shampoo is great. Smells wonderful and lasts a long time. It’s very affordable for a shampoo that’s paraben free and ingredient-conscious. My hair looks and feels healthier so I am very satisfied with my buy.
Kayla L.
Grovetown, GA
A new fan of Renpure because of this shampoo. I picked it up because it was super cheap for a large amount and smelled good.. I didn't expect much from it but it delivered everything I could want in a shampoo. Made my dry, curly hair feel manageable and moisturized before even using conditioner. I also love the pump on the bottle and simple packaging. Loved even more that it's supporting more natural ingredients and not tested on animals. Only downfall is the palm oil ..
Overall a great purchase!
Tyler R.
Covington, GA
Renpure gets five stars from me! I absolutely love this line of products in fact my entire family does..It's one of the few things that actually leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized. It detangles my curls and leaves them defined...it's long lasting and the greatest part is you don't need a whole lot either...The family size bottles literally last my household for at least 2 and a half months so renpure you have a Loyal customer here!
Miranda H.
Indiana, PA
Definitely one of my favorite shampoos! I love that the company is family owned, and I love the message they send out. The shampoo is sulfate AND sold at the drugstore, what?! I love that I don't have to worry about parabens or unnecessary ingredients in my hair care products. I love the conditioner as well!
Ana R.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair soft and it doesn't have any nasty chemicals other shampoos have. It doesn't smell like coconut but it has a very salon-like smell so I'm happy with it. I use it as my alternate shampoo because I need to use a stronger shampoo to control dandruff but I've noticed that it doesn't make my dandruff worse and it doesn't make my scalp oily like other coconut shampoos do.
Makenzie W.
Cordova, TN
This product is not only good for yourself and the environment, but also your wallet! When I’m not testing other products out this is the product I use. It has a unique smell to it that kind of smells like a mans fragrance but I love this product!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This was average to me. I did love the smell, and it did help my hair feel clean, but it was just felt like your average shampoo. It also made my hair actually feel dry rather than nourished, and my color didn't like it at all so that's a bummer too. I loved the price, because natural shampoos can be pricey, but I won't be buying again.