Renpure Coconut Cream Nourishing Conditioner

by Renpure

NULL

How is this for wavy/curly fine hair?
does this product weigh your hair down?
Start your review of Renpure Coconut Cream Nourishing Conditioner!
Vinemont, AL
This did something similar to my hair that the Maple Remedy Wholeblends Conditioner did to my hair. It was very drying separated my hair. It’s nothing that I would pick up again, and I’m happy to say that this was my mom’s and not mine so I wasn’t the one that bought it.
Salisbury , MD
One of my favorites. Smells super nice. Very thick & creamy. Leaves hair feeling souped nourished and moisturized. Has a very pleasant smell. Is offered in a large bottle at a nice price. Definitely satisfied and will purchase again.
Independence
This shampoo is amazing. I have very poofy, frizzy, curly, tangled hair and this conditioner helps soooo much. It’s smells amazing and makes my hair feel sooo good.
It does the job! I feel good about supporting a family business. Only thing is I have pretty long and thick hair and I feel like I have to use more of this than some other brands. I’ll likely continue buying bc the price is good for a fairly clean product.
Jackson, CA
Best conditioner ever! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so soft. I also use the shampoo and have noticed my hair is so much softer and healthier. It’s also affordable which is a plus! Definitely give this product a try!
Levittown, NY
Love to always have this product around. My mom buys it for the family and honestly even my dad uses it. It keeps my hair soft and looking healthy...only using a little bit each time (not to mention it smells amazing!)
Salem, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this conditioner! I have naturally curly hair so I need very moisturizing conditioner for my naturally dry locks. I started using this about 2 months ago and I haven't tried anything since because my hair has never felt better than it does now. Huge fan! I pair this condition with the argon oil shampoo.
Lumberton, NC
Amazing product leaves my hair feeling great. No residue left behind, great shine, love the scent. Very affordable, great results for the price point. Overall my favorite Renpure product so far.
New Paris, OH
I love the smell! I love the way it makes my hair feel! I only use products without parabens, sulfates, and things of the sort. This has been a great product that doesn't break the bank.
Mesa, AZ
I rate this four stars. I love it I do. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. Also it smells so good. The down side is that with it being so creamy I feel like it causes my hair to tangle more! It is the best I have used. I love salon products but 30$+ for one bottle is breaking my bank. I use this with the biotin shampoo. They both work great together. Just need to find a good detangler.