Renpure Coconut and Vitamin E Hydrate + Replenish Hair Conditioner - 16 fl oz

Renpure Coconut and Vitamin E Hydrate + Replenish Hair Conditioner - 16 fl oz

Healthy hair starts with hydration. Coconut and Vitamin E delivers moisture inside your hair, where it delivers a gentle condition that restores and soothes the scalp. Our Coconut and Vitamin E collection is formulated with orange, white peach and sheer floral fragrances to awaken the senses. After shampooing, apply conditioner generously to hair and work through ends. Wait 2-3 minutes and rinse hair thoroughly. We are a family just like yours, concerned about the environment and the exposure to harmful chemicals. This is why we believe plant based ingredients are better for you. At Renpure, we use gently sourced, plant based ingredients that never compromise performance. Renpure is naturally inspired, plant based products created for the whole family. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Renpure Coconut and Vitamin E Hydrate + Replenish Hair Conditioner - 16 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany R.
I absolutely love this conditioner. I have color treated hair and these ingredients in the product are perfect!! It leaves my hair super soft!!

Looking for your answer?