Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerRenpure
Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner

Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner

by Renpure

Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner How it works: Vitamin B7 biotin infuses nutrients into every strand of hair, while collagen & keratin make it thick, full, and beautiful

Does this actually thicken your hair?
Does this shampoo make your hair thicker and longer over time? I am struggling with my hair and it’s very thin and I’ve been trying many ways to make it more thicker but nothing works. Saw one person on TikTok recommend it but I would like to hear from more people. Thanks💙
I would like to know if this product is [product:renpure-originals-biotin-collagen-thickening-conditioner-32-fl-oz] really good for growing hair? Does anyone here know more details for help me? [product:renpure-originals-biotin-collagen-thickening-conditioner-32-fl-oz]
Start your review of Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner!
Jennifer S.
I used this for a couple months along with a biotin supplement and I didn't notice any visible results. The texture of my hair still feels pretty much the same as it did before. I like that this is sulfate free, and the smell is nice, but I didn't see any change to the thickness of my hair. I had naturally thick hair my entire life until I had my kids a couple years ago, and that changed my hair a bit. Maybe this would work better for someone with naturally thin hair.
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Laura E.
Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo and conditioner is horrible for my hair. It doesn't lather up so my hair feels like it's clumping in the knots when I use this shampoo. It makes my hair feel like again, dry hay I do not like this shampoo at all. I really tried to give it the benefit of the doubt and I've used this for about a month and the amount of shampoo I have to use is outrageous. This shampoo made my hair feel so brittle and knotty I seemed to be losing more hair than normal. Conditioner is not much better in my opinion as I had to use a ton of it to get it to cover the entire length of my hair. I've stopped using this product and I would definitely not recommend any body use this product.
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Shawna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner to me it has a very soft scent to it lathers everywhere so nice washing it!! it doesn't make my hair oily greasy feeling feel nice and smooth when my hair drys
Anastasia Martha H.
Brawley, CA
Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Anastasia Martha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
LIKE .. Can i say LOVE this Conditioner! Honestly since I've started using this brand and this Collagen Conditioner, I've had less breakage and less strands falling out of my hair shaft and not only that but my hairs become stronger and has grown faster since I've been using this product. Works wonders on thinning hair!! Saw rapid results after 2nd use. Also Is good for ethnicity and all thypes and thxture from curly, kinky, coil, fine , frizzy and thick. ZERO SULFATE, PARABENS, DYE, GLUTEN, PHTHALATES, PROPYLENE, GLYCOL. Made with Plant- Based ingredients, Not tested on Animals. Best products for the whole family. renpure-biotin-&-collagen-thickening-conditioner WORKS WONDERS AS A LEAVE IN CONDITIONER OR TO ADD MORE THICKNESS!!
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner uploaded by KerryAnne S.
I got this in a Target Beauty Box and I love it. My hair is damaged from bleaching. This really provided exceptional moisture without any icky fillers. My hair feels lush and soft after use the matching shampoo. I will be purchasing the full size product. There's quite a bit of product. I love that it's cruelty free and natural. The smell is a very light citrus smell that isn't overpowering.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
This conditioner is nice smelling I can’t wait to try this conditioner soon. I liked the price for 7.99 at Target. I bought both.
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Betty R.
I didn't really like this product very much. It didn't do very much for my hair at all. I got this as a sample in a Target 📦 box and tried it a couple of times to make sure that it was what I was thinking clearly. Yep, not for me! I just didn't like the way it made my hair feel, like I hadn't conditioned it. It didn't shampoo ad well as I wanted either, maybe someone else may like it but this is my opinion of it... 💜💜💜👯
Nia M.
Lawrenceville
Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Nia M.
I’ve tried plenty of different shampoo/conditioner combos but this is my favorite so far. The smell is absolutely amazing and it stays on your hair even when you put product on it. My hair has gotten thicker since I started using it and the bottles have lasted a couple months (I only wash my hair around 2x/week).
Yates R.
Dallas
Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Yates R.
Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Yates R.
With this two photos you can tell the difference between the appearance and texture of my hair, the only thing I changed was my shampoo and conditioner...!!! There is no words to make justice to how lovely it helped me meet my hair expectations!
Jessica O.
Council Blfs, IA
Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Jessica O.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best shampoo I have ever used. I have very fine oily hair and this has helped give my hair volume and grow so much in the past 2 years I've been using it. My hair feels so clean after words and it moisturizes and has helped the hair fall out. Also the pump is handy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Letícia A.
Marietta, GA
il y a un an
Isabel M. il y a 2 mois
My daughter and I have waist-length hair. We use the Renpure Biotin & Collagen shampoo & conditioner. It’s amazing