Renpure Biotin & Collagen Conditioner - 32oz

by Renpure

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Renpure Biotin & Collagen Conditioner - 32oz Size: 32.0oz. Gender: Unisex.

Does it make your hair extremely greasy??
How many times a week would you condition using this?
Does this help with hair loss?
Start your review of Renpure Biotin & Collagen Conditioner - 32oz!
North Chili, NY
I just used it for the first time today and I could tell a difference in my dry/brittle hair the very moment I applied the shampoo. I dyed my hair for the very first time from dark brown to bright red in May, and have been reapplying dye ever since to keep the color bright. So you bet my hair was basically dead since I had to lighten my hair. I chopped off my hair shoulder length because of how dead the ends were. I have been looking for a shampoo to bring my hair back to life since my curls were gone because of the damage (it was super frizzy/dry) - and this is it! I will update if it helps my hair grow faster. But this is definitely the best shampoo I've ever used, and I've used A LOT of different ones. It's also cheap for the amount and quality! So in love.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Wavy, Thick
salisbury
This is the shampoo I am currently using. My hair is looking healthy, bouncy, and shiny. I notice less hair falling out in the shower. It has a lovely smell that lasts after shampooing. It is an awesome price point and I will definitely purchase again.
Black / Brassiness, Brittleness, Damage / Normal, Color Treated
Dallas
Renpure Biotin & Collagen Conditioner - 32oz uploaded by Yates R.
With this two photos you can tell the difference between the appearance and texture of my hair, the only thing I changed was my shampoo and conditioner...!!! There is no words to make justice to how lovely it helped me meet my hair expectations!
Dallas
Renpure Biotin & Collagen Conditioner - 32oz uploaded by Yates R.
I have tried several brands I am not going to lie, I came from getting dandruff to really dry hair depending on what brand I use. Whenever me and my husband were looking into new options we landed w the Renpure brand and we didn’t know we would fall head over heels in love with this combo! It’s just amazing!
Chattanooga, TN
Love this shampo! Makes my hair a little frizzy because of the lack of sulfates and paraben but that’s a good thing ;) I’ve used it for almost a year and there’s no going back! I definitely recommend to others.
Brunette / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Oily, Wavy, Thin
Belva, WV
I absolutely love this conditioner! It’s always been my go-to when I need something pretty cheap but still good quality! It’s great for my dry scalp and keeps it and my hair moisturized very well.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Wichita, KS
Love love love this shampoo and condition it is amazing at hair growth!! My child stopped using it bc her hairstyle was growing out too fast! I guess it works too well for some people!!!
Dark Brown
Hinesburg, VT
LOVE!  I have a thyroid problem and the medication that I have to take causes my hair to fall out.  I've always had thick and strong hair, but now of course less hair means less thickness.  I picked up this after reading reviews and decided to try it.  It seems to definitely help my thinning problem.  Smell is pleasant and the price point is amazing ($6.98 for 32 ounces is unheard of).  Hair is thicker, soft and manageable.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Frizz, Straightening / Oily, Wavy
Green Bay
Smells so good. Leaves my hair soft and shiny. My hair is growing back thicker and faster now. The container lasts me months. Makes my hair fuller and healthier.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Fine, Color Treated
Mc Conelstown, PA
I love this product because it doesn't contain anything bad for you or your hair! It's the only shampoo I've seen the claims to be all natural and actually is. Also the biotin and collagen is not derived from animals. The only thing I would change is the scent. Its not bad but i wish there was more of a variety if smells. Renpure Biotin & Collagen Conditioner - 32oz
Brunette / Dry Scalp, Dryness / Normal, Straight
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Escondido , CA
6 months ago
What's a good shampoo to use when you workout regularly? I was using Renpure Biotin & Collagen Conditioner - 32oz . It was a good shampoo at first but after a few weeks of using it my hair just felt blah. I read some good reviews so I said why not. I was disappointed but hopefully I'll find a good shampoo.