Renpure Biotin and Collagen Conditioner uploaded by Heather S.

BY RENPURE

Vitamin b7 biotin infuses nutrients into every strand while collagen and keratin create thick full beautiful hair. Safe for color treated hair. Zero sodium chloride, sulfates, dyes, harsh salts, parabens, gluten. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Green B.
I've been using this for a few months now. It has a great scent and I love that it comes with natural ingredients. The only thing I don't like is that it made my scalp really oily due to the coconut oil. It's pretty affordable and it comes with a lot of product. I picked mine up from Target so I love that it's easily available everywhere. Renpure Biotin and Collagen Conditioner
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
I love how this stuff makes my hair feel softer and stronger.  It's also super affordable and fairly easy to find!  The only thing I don't particularly care for is how heavy it can make my hair feel but it's worth it!  Definitely a product worth purchasing!
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
I use the biotin and collagen shampoo and conditioner. It gives me volume at the roots and makes my hair look fuller in general. I have a dry scalp and find that it works perfect for me. Also i get mine at target.
Anna W.
Barboursville, VA
I picked this when I ran out of my other shampoo. It’s pretty affordable and I liked that it doesn’t contain sulfates and the other yucky ingredients. I wouldn’t say it made my hair thicker or stronger, but it’s not bad!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I don't really know of this is thickening but I do feel that it helps moisturize my hair. It's coarse and frizzy and it helps replenish my hair so that it doesn't feel like hay. It's a conditioner I keep on rotation with a few others. I also like to keep this on my hair for a few hours as a mask when my hair is feeling extra dry.
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
This stuff is amazing. I was pretty hesitant at first because I've tried other "natural" shampoos and conditioners that say it'll thicken my thin, fine hair at a non-budget friendly price, but this stuff is legit. My hair dresser even said my hair had thickened. I think I only paid $5 at target for it too.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
This product worked effectively with the shampoo. Made my hair grow faster than with vitamins. I’ve been using this for about a year and I have seen a huge difference. I was so satisfied which is why I use it daily. Has more of a creamy touch to it and just is so easy to use. Smells great too.
Samantha S.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have alopecia areata and have had a few stress spots come up recently. I do really think this helps the hair around it thicken up and helps the new hair grow. However, you really have to work this conditioner out of your hair otherwise it was grease and ball up really bad.
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I found this product at Target, and had initially settled on another shampoo & conditioner until I saw the price point of Renpure (I think it was $4.99!). I then looked at the ingredients list (as my curly, dry hair necessitates) and was sold - totally clean and pure. The packaging is simple and looks a little dollar-store-ish, but with the ingredients, price point, and the promise of thicker hair, I thought it was worth giving it a try.

The shampoo and conditioner (I bought both) have a wonderful smell - a sort of soft, cashmere scent that lingers subtly on your hair until you wash it again. It made my hair feel manageable, soft, and shiny. The thickening promise I'm not sure came through, but I already have thick hair so maybe I'm not the best judge. Over all, the shampoo is way worth the price - it smells good, my curly dry hair is soft and shiny, and it even seems to help my hair hold curls longer. I will definitely buy again!
Christina F.
I truly like Renpure products. This particular product has a beautiful flower smell that lasts a few days. I used it this summer after my hair was terrible damaged from the sun and bleaching.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can i find this product?
Jessica B.
Cassatt, SC
Does this leave your hair feeling sticky?