Renpure Biotin and Collagen Conditioner

by Renpure

Vitamin b7 biotin infuses nutrients into every strand while collagen and keratin create thick full beautiful hair. Safe for color treated hair. Zero sodium chloride, sulfates, dyes, harsh salts, parabens, gluten.

Where can i find this product?
Does this leave your hair feeling sticky?
Start your review of Renpure Biotin and Collagen Conditioner!
Chloe M.
Renpure Biotin and Collagen Conditioner uploaded by Chloe M.
This product is very good for my hair! It smells really good, It’s a bit more on the pricey side but it is worth is! I recommend this product if you are trying to thicken your hair. Very satisfied with the product!
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Renpure Biotin and Collagen Conditioner uploaded by Sarah D.
This is priced a little higher than I want to pay for a conditioner. The smell is okay, not the best. It does help my hair feel soft and doesn’t leave a greasy after wash feel. It is a little thinner than I like my conditioner to be.
Jessica O.
Council Blfs, IA
Renpure Biotin and Collagen Conditioner uploaded by Jessica O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this conditioner it feels like it doesn't do much when you first put in but if you leave it in for a minute then rinse as you wash it out you feel how soft your hair is. I've been using this with the shampoo for almost 2 years and it has helped with my hair growth process and less hair loss. I have volume and body the best part is I dont have to wash my hair every day when I use this.
Jennifer B.
Oklahoma City, OK
My hair has gotten so much longer since I started using this product. My hair is shiny and smooth. It smells great and I love my results. I highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone who is growing out their hair or maybe wants to thicken their hair.
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
I don't really know of this is thickening but I do feel that it helps moisturize my hair. It's coarse and frizzy and it helps replenish my hair so that it doesn't feel like hay. It's a conditioner I keep on rotation with a few others. I also like to keep this on my hair for a few hours as a mask when my hair is feeling extra dry.
stephanie L.
Hampstead, NH
I absolutely love this shampoo!! Its leaves my hair feel soft and looking shiny!! It doesnt leave it oily and weighted down! It smells really good and bubbles up nicely!!! I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone !!!! I really enjoy using it!!
Lis M.
Orlando, FL
This is my new go-to and I have not bought anything else. Both this one and the shampoo are great to use as a pair and they really do help keep your hair smelling amazing, strong, and it DOES help your hair grow longer and faster. I’ve noticed a huge difference in my hair length in just about 3 months or so. I’ve bought these products over 5 times now.
Luseane H.
Pomona, CA
I have been using this line for about a year now and I feel it has helped thicken my hair.
Cynthia H.
This makes my hair so thick and healthy I love it!! And it also smells great
This makes my hair so thick and healthy I love it!! And it also smells great
Tannia A.
Bound Brook
Al igual que el shampoo, opina que deja el cabello suave y manejable, me ha ayudado un poco a disminuir la caída del cabello, sin embargo le doy 3 stars porque no me gusta el olor