Renpure Bamboo Coconut Water Shampoo - 16.0 oz uploaded by Kaylee B.Renpure Bamboo Coconut Water Shampoo - 16.0 oz uploaded by Chrissy M.Renpure Bamboo Coconut Water Shampoo - 16.0 oz uploaded by Crystal H.

BY NONE

Renpure's, Bamboo Coconut Water Shampoo, recharges your hair fiber with hydrating coconut water, infused with beneficial nutrients for crucial hair health. Bamboo extracts help strengthen and repair, while energizing your hair with weightless moisture for a fresh, full-bodied looked. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• My hairs are really dry wavy and rough. Is it a good sham...1 Answers
Cricket B.
Pleasant scent and does not make my hair feel stripped or brittle. I only use this once a week between my cleansing conditioner
Kimberlee T.
Catoosa, OK
LOVE this stuff. Leaves my hair and my bathroom smelling amazing. And keeps my extremely oily roots and bay. ❤
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo is awesome, I love the way it smells, anything with coconuts make me fall in love.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
I love coconut water shampoo!!!! It feels great in my hair and keeps it looking amazing
Yasmine W.
Ferrum, VA
I personally like this product. It's something new to my hair products, but works great
Divya M.
Aurora, IL
My hairs are really dry wavy and rough. Is it a good shampoo for me?