Renpure Bamboo Coconut Water Shampoo - 16.0 oz uploaded by Kaylee B.Renpure Bamboo Coconut Water Shampoo - 16.0 oz uploaded by Chrissy M.Renpure Bamboo Coconut Water Shampoo - 16.0 oz uploaded by Crystal H.

BY NONE

Renpure's, Bamboo Coconut Water Shampoo, recharges your hair fiber with hydrating coconut water, infused with beneficial nutrients for crucial hair health. Bamboo extracts help strengthen and repair, while energizing your hair with weightless moisture for a fresh, full-bodied looked. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• My hairs are really dry wavy and rough. Is it a good sham...1 Answers
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I did not like this. I felt as though it made my hair very dry and brittle. It did not strengthen at all. My hair is very thick and wavy so it may work better for thin hair. But it was so drying im not even sure.
Ly P.
I’ve used the biotin shampoo/cond before but i decided to try out this particular one however i was so disappointed on the 1st wash...my hair felt beyond complete dry i mean super duper dry so i proceeded with the conditioner thinking maybe it would make it softer but i was wrong, my hair had never ever felt this dry before it felt like i was washing my hair with dish soap..i took the set back to the store for a full refund and never again will try this brand...my hair is wavy and just a lil damaged from coloring but it should’ve not made my hair felt this way so i decided to buy the tresemme brand and what a difference.... i do not recommend this Ranpure type 👎
Danielle B.
Rapid City, SD
I live in a very dry climate that has always made  my hair full of static, which makes it impossible to do anything but put it in a pony. I have used shampoo and conditioners that are 50$, nothing worked. I tried this stuff, within one wash, the static was gone!!!! My hair is silky, amazing and I can do whatever I want with it and it acts like normal hair!!!
Amy M.
Lubbock, TX
This is my absolute go to shampoo along with the conditioner! I am fan of using drugstore shampoos and conditioners because we are on a budget but I knew I needed to try something sulfate free because my hair had chemical damage. Within a week of using this, my ends were healing and becoming more soft. Another plus is the smell. It smells like the islands! Absolutely love this product!
Erin M.
San Jose, CA
I love this shampoo. It has limited sulfates and no palm oil. The smell is perfect. Many times shampoos with coconut smell too synthetic, but this shampoo smells light and fresh. This product is great for my hair. My scalp can go 2-3 days without washing after using this product for about month. I also recommend pairing it with the matching conditioner.
Chrissy M.
I loveeee the scent on this shampoo. It smells so good. It does foam up a lot and cleans your hair really good. It has good moisturizer and makes your hair look healthy. It is affordable and you could get it in target. I really do like this shampoo.
Jenna K.
San Marcos, TX
I have very fun, straight hair. It looks like I have very little hair, but I have lots of baby-soft, shoulder length hair. This stuff actually strengthened my hair! I’m so surprised. It makes my hair feel very clean with zero weighing down. And when I run my flat iron over my hair, it just so perfectly flat and shiny! Definitely my new go-to!
Christina S.
Keeseville, NY
I absolutely fell in love with this shampoo after just one use. I've been searching for a good gluten free, junk free shampoo when I came across this in Target. I've never used any of the renpure line, though I've always been curious. Mainly the biotin shampoo I've seen. I suffer from eczema and deal with itchy scalp and hair loss too much for my liking. I've tried T-Gel and Head and Shoulders, hoping it'd help, mixed in with some prescription formula and cortisone cream. While the T-Gel did, it smelled horrid. I also felt I was doing more harm than good with the combo. So... I decided to go back to normal shampoo and hope. Let's just say this being free of almost everything bad, I know it's going to at least help a bit. First use, my hair was kitten fur soft. It felt amazing and it smells beautiful too! The reviews for this were right and I'm glad I decided to purchase. I'll see over the next few weeks how my scalp reacts and fingers crossed it's good!
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh
I cannot say enough great things about this shampoo. It has a very lovely smell, that my husband likes and it lasts for quite a while. It is very cleansing without being stripping. I bought it from Target and I just wish they would offer gift cards, I would buy so many more if they did.
Geneva V.
Millersville, PA
This product is amazing! Have highlights which leaves my hair very dry and since I've started using Renpure I've seen such a difference in my hair and even my 2 year olds! My hair is soo much easier to comb through when wet and nice and shinny once dry!
Divya M.
Aurora, IL
My hairs are really dry wavy and rough. Is it a good shampoo for me?