Renpure Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner

by Renpure

Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner is a blend of argan oil with unique micro-properties that absorb instantly into the hair to repair damage. Its natural micro-barrier helps protect from styling heat and UV rays to result in radiant shine with a silky-soft feel for healthy, beautiful hair.

What in this product would be drying the ends of my hair?? [product:renpure-originals-argan-oil-luxurious-conditioner-32-fl-oz]
Start your review of Renpure Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor C.
Galesburg, MI
Renpure Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner uploaded by Taylor C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product for my hair. It makes my hair stronger and longer, the smell is incredible. I recommend this product for thin and damaged hair.
Elizabeth K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am truly wowed by this conditioner and a little shocked by how much I love it. I had previously tried the [product:renpure-biotin-&-collagen-thickening-conditioner] and for me the formula was fine, and it worked, but did not leave my hair feeling as soft and moisturized as I wanted it to. In comes the Argan Oil Conditioner! The reason why I’m so wowed by this product is because I have never had a conditioner make my hair feel this soft after washing it. I’m growing out my hair to donate it so healthy hair is a must for me right now! The scent is light and pleasant—think salon. In addition, RenPure’s prices simply can’t be beat especially at Walmart. I’m a total convert to this affordable conditioner.
Margaret M.
lake charles
Renpure Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner uploaded by Margaret M.
Great product this really does the job make your hair self and beautiful and also say song call her hair and there’s no improvement needed for this product and can’t be compared to any other I was very satisfied
Zhanar A.
Brooklyn, NY
Renpure Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner uploaded by Zhanar A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have tried this [product:renpure-originals-argan-oil-luxurious-conditioner,-320-fl-oz] and it is really luxurious conditioner😍😍😍, super good for damages hair. Mine is bleached few times, so after use affect amazed me a lot. My hair looks healthy and really soft! I am super satisfied and the price is cheap, I bought it during discount time for $5/6. I definitely recommend this #ArganOilConditioner
Sophie B.
Kennesaw, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner pairs great with the shampoo. It makes my hair feel really soft and moisturized. The perfect balance. Not dry, not oily. There’s not much of a scent to it. The bottle lasts a really long time. Overall a great product that I would repurchase.
Amy B.
Love love love this. SO happy I came across this. I use the shampoo and conditioner, it leaves my hair smelling like I left a salon and feeling super soft and moisturized. I have curly hair and my hair cannot skip conditioner, this keeps it from getting knotted and allows my curls to actually curl without weighing them down. Plus the price you cannot beat! Get it at Walmart. It comes with a pump and It is not tested on animals!
Emily F.
I started using this about 2 months ago. Before my hair took forever to dry and always felt so heavy and thick. It still feels thick but without all those added extra nasty chemicals it's much easier to dry. I was a firm user of tresemme for many years but I wont go back now that I've found this!
Lanette A.
Doesn’t soften, doesn’t de tangle. It’s not worth buying. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Brandi K.
Trinity, AL
This is a great everyday conditioner. It keeps my hair healthy and moisturized. It also has an intoxicating vanilla scent that will definitely get some attention.
Tiffany O.
I love this product. I love that it's cheap, natural and it's a good buying size... i have long curly thick hair an I needed something affordable and actually good for my hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashleigh W.
Iron station , NC
il y a 2 ans
Dusti M. il y a 2 ans
Not sure what would cause your ends to dry out unless the buildup of the previous hair products have been removed causing your ends to seem drier? I don't use the conditioner but use the shampoo and my hair is so much healthier now. I do notice that it gets tangled more when I need to trim the ends though.