Renpure Almond Milk Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Kaili K.

BY RENPURE

Almonds are rich in vitamin e and help to protect the internal regions of the hair fiber from exposure to heat appliances and the sun. They are an abundant source of oils, and help to condition and hydrate the hair fiber, resulting in healthy and vibrant hair. Safe for color treated hair. Zero sodium chloride, sulfates, syes, harsh salts, parabens, gluten. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monica R.
I think this product would work perfect for me because my hair is really damaged because I have been bleaching my hair so many times, that I'm pretty sure this product would be perfect for all damage hair
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I, too, love this product. It does a great job of taming my frizz and keeping my long, thick, coarse, color-treated hair hydrated and soft, without stripping the color. It smells SO good (not overpowering), and keeps integrity of a great, environment and body-friendly product for an always-fair price. LOVE!
Kaili K.
GREEN BAY, WI
The smell of the almond is amazing and long lasting. It leaves hair feeling foft and healthy and is sokd at a reasonable price that doesn't make it out of reach for typical hair product shoppers, while still being Earth friendly. Bonus! I love this product!
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
I bought this on a whim on a clearance end at target and I don't regret it at all. It has done wonders for my dry hair. It smells good and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Definitely will purchase again.
mia v.
Dubrovnik
This almond milk conditioner is awesome. I really really like it and I use it all the time
Katherine J.
Miami florida
Que tal les va con este conditioner ?