Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerRenpure
Advanced Tea Tree & Lemon Sage Refreshing Moisture Conditioner - 16oz

Renpure Advanced Tea Tree & Lemon Sage Refreshing Moisture Conditioner - 16oz

by Renpure

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Renpure Advanced Tea Tree & Lemon Sage Refreshing Moisture Conditioner - 16oz!
Jessica L.
I am addicted to Aveda, I also buy more natural shampoo and conditioner for my family and I (in between Aveda orders) in pump bottles. This conditioner is perfect. It is light and moisturized my hair so well. Especially after having chlorine pool hair, it brought the softness right back.
Alanna Grayce C.
florence, KY
This is a really nice conditioner ! It doesn't weigh me down or make me feel oily and it smells incredible. It's a good price for the value as well.
Maeve S.
Leechburg, PA
This product is really quality for the price. This scent is so fresh and is amazing for a cowash. The ingredients are really good for your scalp so it is ideal. Definitely too light to use as a conditioner after a deep cleansing day however!
Deanna L.
Indianapolis , IN
Renpure Advanced Tea Tree & Lemon Sage Refreshing Moisture Conditioner - 16oz uploaded by Deanna L.
Love the way this smells! The tea tree oil in it is amazing for my dry hair. Leaves my hair soft and easy to brush through! It’s not a A product I typically use but the smell made me want to try it out and I’m so glad that I did! I also found it at Ross which made it a great price!
Jenni D.
Chambersburg, PA
Renpure Advanced Tea Tree & Lemon Sage Refreshing Moisture Conditioner - 16oz uploaded by Jenni D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down, this is my favorite Renpure product. It’s also becoming one of my overall favorite conditioners. It works great for my sensitive scalp and continuation of straight and wavy hair.
Taylor K.
Piqua, OH
I found this shampoo at Walmart recently while looking for something gentler for my scalp. I have eczema pretty bad on my scalp and had been dealing with bad breakouts to the point I was scratching my scalp raw. Renpure Tea Tree & Lemon Sage has cleared up my raw spots andmost of my eczema, and it doesn't make my scalp dry, itchy, or irritated.
Rubi P.
Phoenix, AZ
This one and it’s shampoo are the best they smell so good after I’m done using the shower they always ask what products I am using. They leave my hair feeling full and healthy
Racheal P.
Pekin, IL
The smell is a plus my hair was shedding badly I use that a couple times and it stop shedding
Mayuri D.
Cincinnati, OH
Renpure shampoos are amazing. They are free of harmful synthetic ingredients and make my hair super healthy.
jaime A.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I have very dry hair and this conditioner did not leave my hair feeling soft & moisturized. It left my hair in knots & feeling dry

Looking for your answer?