BY RENPURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Renpure Advanced Tea Tree & Lemon Sage Refreshing Moisture Conditioner - 16 oz Gender: Female. see more...

Kai Y.
Cohoes , NY
I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and clean, it detangles my curly hair and I don’t need very much to achieve amazing results. This conditioner is moderately priced and for the price it is SO worth it and more. I can’t say enough good things about the RenPure tea tree and lemon sage shampoo and conditioner. It just leaves a fresh clean soft feeling. Renpure Advanced Extra Strength Tea Tree & Lemon Sage Refreshing Moisture Shampoo - 16oz
Jessica L.
I am addicted to Aveda, I also buy more natural shampoo and conditioner for my family and I (in between Aveda orders) in pump bottles. This conditioner is perfect. It is light and moisturized my hair so well. Especially after having chlorine pool hair, it brought the softness right back.
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
Love lve love this stuff. Coupled with the shampoo this stuff makes my hair silky soft and doesn't weigh it down at all
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I didn’t really like this. I don’t think it worked and made my skin have a really bad reaction
Zac C.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff. I use it on my hair twice a week and my hair has never felt softer.