Renpure Advanced Extra Strength Tea Tree & Lemon Sage Refreshing Moisture Shampoo - 16oz uploaded by Elizabeth N.

BY RENPURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Renpure Advanced Extra Strength Tea Tree & Lemon Sage Refreshing Moisture Shampoo - 16oz Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
Elizabeth N.
Riverside, CA
I purchased this product in a Walmart Beauty box.  ALL I can say is wow, I have really long hair and struggle with finding a good Shampoo/Conditioner that does not cause build up.  This Shampoo and conditioner has left my hair feeling clean, no build up and a light weight feeling.  Also an added benefit is Tea Tree oil is a good antibacterial and helps keep away lice that you may come into contact with which I normally purchase and put in my regular shampoo as a precaution.  Great product and fully recommend.
Hannah R.
I received this shampoo in a Walmart beauty box, as well as its partner conditioner, and I've been loving the product! It doesn't bubble up too much, at least with the amount I used. I also have some psoriasis and other skin issues on the top of my head, but this doesn't irritate it like other shampoos. It's safe for color treated hair (I have my hair dyed blonde, it's definitely safe for it), and it's free of harmful ingredients or ingredients that could cause issues such as dyes and propylene glycol. My hair feels smooth and soft now too, all thanks to this shampoo! Will definitely repurchase.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
My boyfriend and I are beginning to find self care products that are more natural, and we decided to pick up this shampoo. It was like a match made in heaven. The tea tree and lemon sage are so invigorating on the scalp, and I love how this shampoo has a nice lather despite being sulfate free. Switching to this shampoo did make my hair accumulate grease quicker in the first week or two of use, but after it was able to adjust, my hair had the perfect balance of moisture and volume.
A'Nyeshia T.
Renpure has a pretty nice line of shampoos and conditioners overall, but I like the Tea Tree & Lemon Sage shampoo most. I purchased it as cheap alternative to Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Shampoo. This shampoo seems to have a lower concentration of the tea tree oil, which is okay. I added a few drops of tea tree essential oil as well as peppermint oil. Voila !
Flo R.
I have been using this shampoo for months. I have combination hair, with an oily scalp and the ends which tend to be dry. I was at that point where I had tried a good number of shampoos and did not find the one. I was tired of my scalp getting oily, my hair not looking good after a day. I found this affordable shampoo (5.99 dollars at Target) and after the first use, I saw a huge difference ! Its smell is minty and its formula is so gentle that you can use it everyday (which I do). I have medium-length, medium-fine wavy hair and this shampoo lets my hair stronger, thicker, very shiny, soft and healthy. I also noticed that my scalp is not oily anymore. I have been using the conditioner with it as well, which reinforces the benefits that I have been getting with the shampoo. I recommend !
Sabrina D.
Clark, NJ
I can't say enough how much I love this shampoo. I wanted to find something that was more on the natural side but still did a good job an this is exactly it. It's sulfate, paraben, dyes, gluten, propylene glycol, and phalate free! It leaves my hair feeling clean and I lovee the tea tree smell and soothing feeling on my scalp. For the price and how easy it is to find, it's one of the best shampoos I've used. Also, it feels lighter on my hair. Other shampoos left me feeling like there was residue or like my hair was weighed down. This shampoo doesn't do that and I feel like it easily removes any buildup of products I might have in my hair.
Candace🌻 E.
Moores Hill, IN
My favorite Walmart bought shampoo. The smell isn’t the greatest. But if you know what tea tree smells like then that’s what you’ll smell. I was upset I noticed it left me very dry throughout the day. But I also struggle with dandruff bad. Overall tho I was impressed!
Kimberly F.
Beckley, WV
This is the newest Renpure product I have tried. I love that it has teatree oil in it (a natural lice repellent). My kids love the smell as well which is always a plus. It is a minty zesty smell that wakes you up in the morning, but not so overpowering that sensitive people would complain.
Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.
I absolutely love this stuff. Will repurchase a second bottle asap. My scalp had been burned and needed relief. This saved the day. Great shampoo for getting all the product out of my hair. Price point is amazing.
Molly S.
Deltona, FL
I absolutely love this shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling clean and refreshed without stripping. I love the fact that the shampoo has zero sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten, and propylene glycol. The invigorating scent of tea tree and lemon Sage is very refreshing in a hot shower. The shampoo is safe for color treated hair. The company is family-owned and operated and does not test on animals. The shampoo is plant-based and gluten free. The shampoo is also very wallet-friendly.