BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFreeman Beauty
RENEWING CUCUMBER PEEL-OFF GEL MASK

RENEWING CUCUMBER PEEL-OFF GEL MASK

A super-cooling, skin-quenching mask that gently peels away impurities that can cause skin to be rough and dull. Contains Cucumber Extract and Aloe to soothe while moisturizing, ensuring skin feels soft and silky-smooth after every use. Perfect for normal to combination skin.

Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, SD Alcohol 40-B, PEG-8, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Musa Sapientum Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract, Santalum Album Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Blue 1

[product:freeman-beauty-renewing-cucumber-peel-off-gel-mask] ? Do you recommend this gel mask?
Has anyone used this mask [product:freeman-beauty-renewing-cucumber-peel-off-gel-mask] ? I didn’t recommend it, it sticks horrible to your face and is difficult to remove. #FM
I love peel off-mask so I bought this peel-off mask. have y’all tried it, did y’all like?
Start your review of RENEWING CUCUMBER PEEL-OFF GEL MASK!
Product Highlights
It makes your skin feel so clean and you can feel the dead skin being sloughed off as you peel the dead skin away, leaving skin that feels fresh and smooth as a baby's bottom!in reviews
It was easy to take off with warm water and a washcloth as stated in the directions and you feel like you did something for your skin all day, and feel refreshed.in reviews
I use strong chemicals and treatments on my face to fight off aging, and often get dry patches.in reviews
:) The mask smells just like fresh cucumber and had a great cooling sensation.in reviews
His skin looks brand new every time we use it on him.in reviews
Kelly D.
Del Sur, CA
RENEWING CUCUMBER PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Kelly D.
Fun uuuuuuuuu bic im done mhmmmm **slowly apporached the counter fit ghost of a man thats barricaded under laws secretary bboy i need the kit for my aches n scartissy booty hole on ur lips
Sorayda L.
RENEWING CUCUMBER PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Sorayda L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Personally, I love this brand of masks but this cucumber one has not pleased me very much, it says that it is to moisturize and eliminate impurities from my face and my face felt very dry after using it, if I rinse my face but I did not like it. I left it very dry I felt it very withdrawn, maybe someone else with another type of skin will work but personally I don't like it
Chelsea R.
Swansea, SC
RENEWING CUCUMBER PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Chelsea R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This #cucumber #mask is amazing! Its cooling, skin-quenching and gently peels away impurities that causes your skin to look rough and dull. After you clean your face, apply an even layer to dry face - avoid eyebrows and hair line. Be very careful to not get it in your hair - I pull my hair completely back before applying. It takes about 10-15 mins to dry. Definitely recommend. My skin felt amazing after using this #peel-off gel mask.
Alexandra P.
Oakland, CA
RENEWING CUCUMBER PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Alexandra P.
Purchased at: CVS
I love using masks on my face, my skin appreciates it. this mask gives a fresh look to my face and i love the cucumber smell. It's pretty easy to apply.
Carol  K.
Fresno, CA
I love this mask! It’s super cheap too!!! I’m used to buying expensive mask from my facialist,but I remember that I loved this as a teenager! So with fond memories I purchased again! I still love it!!! It goes on feeling cool from the cucumber, and after it dries, about 10 minutes , you peel it off! That’s the fun part! Lol my dad and son love it too! It really cleans out your pours! I like to do this before I put all my expensive serums on at night, since I feel like it ripped off a layer of dead skin and pores are open and products can absorb better! For $6 and change it is a GREAT BUY!!!
Luna L.
Foster City, CA
RENEWING CUCUMBER PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Luna L.
I loved this product. Very affordable for about 5 dollars. This peel off mask was great and very natural, I’d totally buy it again.
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
RENEWING CUCUMBER PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Zoee S.
Normally I like to put a thicker layer on because I’ve noticed thin layers don’t do so well on my skin. This mask will not do that without taking almost an hour to dry. My wander beauty peel off mask will do that. This one doesn’t come off in one piece and frankly smells mostly like glue than cucumber. It was cheap though so I can’t complain.
Dalia A.
Oakland, CA
RENEWING CUCUMBER PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Dalia A.
Okay this is a go to peel off gel mask it relaxes your face and it leaves your skin soft and you will feel it it’s not hard taking it off it doesn’t hurt this mask it’s amazing because somehow it has help me to not break out ..!!!
Breezy H.
Norristown, PA
RENEWING CUCUMBER PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Breezy H.
I been using this for over 5 months now I love it. I love peel off mask . Does make your face soft . I haven’t had any bad issues with this face mask. I will continue buying it.
Andrea A.
Pomona, CA
RENEWING CUCUMBER PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: Big Lots
I really enjoy wearing this face mask! It so fresh and easy to apply! I like the smell of cucumber. It’s a pelo-off mask but it’s not painful to take it off. I also like how it is clear so not a lot of people realized I’m wearing a face mask hahaha
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Omar M.
Waukegan, IL
il y a 10 mois
RENEWING CUCUMBER PEEL-OFF GEL MASK ? Do you recommend this gel mask?
Alyssa T. il y a 10 mois
Laura D.
Zebulon, NC
il y a un an
Has anyone used this mask RENEWING CUCUMBER PEEL-OFF GEL MASK ? I didn’t recommend it, it sticks horrible to your face and is difficult to remove. #FM
Jennifer T. il y a un an
Don't like it myself. Sticky crap is what I call it
Morgan L.
Port St Lucie, FL
il y a un an
Ada C. il y a un an
I don't think it does anything useful for my skin, but it is fun to peel off. I don't notice any lasting difference with this product.