Renewing Cleansing Cream

What it is: An ultramoisturizing, pearlized wash that gently exfoliates to restore radiance and protect skin’s natural moisture barrier. What it is formulated to do: Renewing Cleansing Cream is a highly-concentrated, ultramoisturizing cleanser formulated to rejuvenate and rebalance hormonally aging skin. Papaya enzymes provide non-abrasive exfoliation while algae extract hydrates, soothes, and firms skin. Apricot and starflower oils work to provide intense hydration and improve skin resilience while essential fatty acids help maintain skin’s barrier function. Renewing Cleansing Cream is recommended as a step one cleanser in any Murad resurgence regimen and restores skin’s youthful glow as part of Dr. Murad’s Inclusive Health® system of care. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates What else you need to know: RepleniCell™, Murad’s patent-pending, proprietary technology, helps skin act younger in three ways: it helps skin attract water; it binds water to the skin; and it helps skin retain water. This product is dermatologist developed, scientifically proven, and is not tested on animals. Research results: In a Murad Inclusive Health Center® study, after using Resurgence for 30 days: - 98% of women saw an improvement in the overall health of their skin - 100% of women reported they were more hydrated - 96% of women reported that their skin looked and felt firmer - 93.9% of women saw a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - 94% of women reported that their pores appear to be smaller and less visible - 88% of women reported their skin looked and felt significantly smoother Regimen consisted of Renewing Cleansing Cream, Age-Diffusing Serum, Sheer Lustre Day Moisture SPF 15 | PA+++ and Age-Balancing Night Cream. Individual results will vary. Study results on file.

Murad Age Reform Starter Kit ? Nunca he tenido el privilegio de utilizar estos productos. My pregunta es, que tan efectivo son estos productos para personas mayores de 55 años? Cual seria el producto ideal para la persona?. Gracias..
Does this help correct uneven skin tone?
I have sensitive skin and I'm always nervous to try new cleaners. Has anyone tried this one??
Start your review of Renewing Cleansing Cream!
Product Highlights
...throughly cleansed of dirt and make up. Very gentle on my skin. My skin is sensitive but did not irritate it. in reviews
Destinee  M.
Owings Mills, MD
Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Destinee  M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I lucked up and found this skincare gem at TJ Maxx. This product is amazing! This face wash leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean but not dry. I definitely recommend this product if your looking for a gentle face cleanser. Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream.
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: eBay
Thick cream as my skin is so dry in winter. Smells aweful. My skin feels smooth though with exfoliation. Am trying the Murad line. I suppose it’s fine as helping with acne where my face mask is. Won’t buy again but wanted to try it & stick to the same brand.
Zumaya F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Zumaya F.
Purchased at: Murad Skin Care
Este limpiador deja tu piel tal cual como una seda, hace una espuma ligera pero super agradable, como tengo piel seca me deja una sensación de hidratación increíble además de un olor suave pero agradable al tacto como todos los productos de Murad. Me encanta si tienes piel seca compralo te gustará
Lois B.
This cleansing cream is pricey, but worth it. When I first applied tis cream I was skepttcal, but once I worked it in I became a believer. I like to use it after I use my makeup remover. Your skin will fill squeaky clean and soft. The only negative is make the bottle larger.
Sloane B.
Northridge, CA
A pricey face wash, but it works. You only need a small amount for your entire face, and it actually cleared up my face. I feel no residue, and it leaves a really clean finish.
Uduakabasi  A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Uduakabasi  A.
Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Uduakabasi  A.
Purchased at: Murad Skin Care
I’ve been using this cleanser for 2 months now. It’s definitely surpassed my expectations. It feels super luxurious going on and it gives me a super clean feeling. Like I’ve said before in other reviews, I have super oily skin and a lot of cleaners don’t give me a clean feeling unless I was like 2-3x which is annoying because I’m using up more product. I love this cleanser. Definitely want to see if I can find a dupe but for now, this is the one for me.
Alyssa K.
Clarksville, TN
Love love love this product. It leaves my skin clean soft and moisturized. It's a bit pricey but I can attest that it lasts for months and is totally worth it.
Nataliya  R.
Hanover, MD
Really great cleanser. I don’t like cleansers (and neither does my dry skin) that strip my skin and make it tight. I got this in a FabFitFun box a couple of seasons ago and have really enjoyed it. It’s hydrating, it lathers easily and is a nice thicker consistency. I’ve bought another one after running out.
Nirvana P.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This has been my favorite cleanser for over a year it really take everything off my face and make it look very radiant and healthy actually all the line of this brand is great
Ittiqa R.
Cumming, GA
My favorite cleanser! I have acne prone, sensitive skin and this cleanser is perfect for me. It’s light and easy to wash off. My skin looks and feels refreshed. I don’t have dry patches after use and it’s helped remove acne marks.