Renew Serum uploaded by Megan K.

BY GLO SKIN BEAUTY

Helps stimulate mild exfoliation, improving the appearance of texture with Retinol, Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid. Level 1 smoothing: draws out impurities, minimizing the look of pores for clearer, refined skin.HOW TO USE:Apply to skin in the... see more...

Buy on Glo skin
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Perfect accompaniment to anyone looking to boost their exfoliation. I love this + their Gentle Enzyme Exfoliant for an easy, weekly regimen booster for my skin. Smells kinda funky, definitely a freaky color, but totally works!
Cydney J.
I love putting this on my skin. It is so soft, smooth, and hydrating. The best part, it smells like FRUIT snacks!! I put this on at night and it’s moisturizing enough to not worry about have to apply a moisturizer over it.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon, WA
My skin texture has been tough lately and this serum saved my skin just in two days. My skin is now glowy and smooth. Love this product and will definitely keep it as a staple.
Morgan S.
Murfreesboro
This was my first Glo serum and I love it! It helps zap acne in its tracks, and I love the way it smells (like Robitussin cough syrup lol) It is a little pricey but worth every penny!
gregg b.
New Orleans, LA
i received this as a sample in a beauty subscription box and i use it semi regularly. a super gentle exfoliator to add in as a little helper with my regular routine. the directions say to leave it on for 30 minutes before your next step which isn’t realistic honestly but it works fine despite me not doing that.
Bre S.
Cary, NC
I love this product so much. You see a difference within one use! I have textured skin from acne and rosacea and it makes my skin so soft and less textured!
Cassie P.
Rancho Cucamonga
I really struggle with acne and I’m always looking for something new to try. I like that this contains the retinol, glycolic acid and salicylic acid.
Megan K.
leicester
Perfect to anyone looking to boost their exfoliation. I love this, their Gentle Enzyme Exfoliant. Feels great on the face feels kind of tacky but very nice and helps with my acne break outs, I use this 2/3 times a week after cleansing! Would highly recommend....
member-040f9
Amazon product! Love using it after my cleanser and toner and before my moisturizer. Noticed a difference in my skin week one!
Ri b.
Smells good. Not sticky and doesn’t leave a residue like some serums. Makes skin feel hydrated.