HealthWellnessProbioticsRenew Life
Ultimate Flora Women’s Care Probiotic 25 Billion

Renew Life Ultimate Flora Women’s Care Probiotic 25 Billion

Ultimate Flora Women’s Care Probiotic 25 Billion Renew Life ® Ultimate Flora ™ Women's Care is the #1 Women's Probiotic. 2 Made with 25 billion live cultures from 10 different probiotic strains, it's designed to support digestive balance and a healthy immune system.* It also contains Lactobacilli to promote vaginal health.* 2 Based on IRI unit sales data.

I've been taking these for a few days now and have noticed a weird smell in my urine. Has anyone else noticed this?
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Women’s Care Probiotic 25 Billion ? Did you get stomach problems the fist days with this product?
Are these any good-[product:renew-life-ultimate-flora-women’s-care-probiotic-25-billion]?
Start your review of Renew Life Ultimate Flora Women’s Care Probiotic 25 Billion!
Melanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Women’s Care Probiotic 25 Billion uploaded by Melanie W.
Nice colorful packaging for a women's care probiotic with 90 billion live cultures and 12 probiotic strains for a happy healthy gut!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like how easy these are to take and that they help the female parts along with digestion. So far so good. I received these for free in exchange for my review and I couldn’t be happier with them.
Rasheda S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Women’s Care Probiotic 25 Billion uploaded by Rasheda S.
A purchased this product as a recommendation from my GYN! The pill is small and easy to swallow. It was effective at keeping me healthy with all the important lactobacillus that women need. Slightly pricey but BJ's usually has a coupon when I need to repurchase.
Brandis W.
Flagler Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Women’s Care Probiotic 25 Billion uploaded by Brandis W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Been taking this for about a month now probably because some commercial told me to but can’t tell if it works or not but I do feel better knowing that I am taking it if that matters 😂😂
AnaLissa S.
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Women’s Care Probiotic 25 Billion uploaded by AnaLissa S.
My daughter and I have been taking probiotics for some time for digestive health. Renew Life probiotics are different because it's formulated for women's care. I like the 25 billion live culture guarantee. I'm glad this product does a considerable amount more. I haven't been taking it long enough to quantify anything except that it does work for me as a digestive support probiotic. Honestly, I'm happy with that alone.
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Women’s Care Probiotic 25 Billion uploaded by Alexis B.
I’m so excited that I have gotten to experience this renew life probiotic this has been fantastic for my digestive system and it has actually helped with bloat in my stomach and that itself is a big bonus. I will definitely be repurchasing this amazing supplement again. I received this complementary from influenster for testing purposes. #WhatTheGut #contest #complimentary [user:renewlife] [user:Influenster]
Michelle P.
I like them. I have been getting less stomach aches since I started using them. I feel that because they are designed for women, they target our specific needs better.
Amber G.
Beaufort, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this probiotic for a couple weeks now. I really love and trust the Renew Life line, so i had no hesitations at all. I like that it includes a prebiotic as well as being organic. No negative issues, only good health!
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Women’s Care Probiotic 25 Billion uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product was recommended to me by my doctor. I use the Women's Care 90 billion live cultures with 12 Probiotic strains. I was having a hard time finding a birth control that my body accepted. The b.c. pills I kept trying were messing up my natural PH. Once I started using this regularly I never had issues in that department again. One other perk that I am happy about is that this also helped me go #2. I have always struggled with constipation and since starting Renew Life Ultimate Flora Women’s Care Probiotic 25 Billion I have regular daily b.m.'s again. I know TMI but if this review can help a woman that is dealing with the same uncomfortable issue than I am happy to add the information. This is a little more than most brands I have looked into at $60 for 60 pills but I only take 1 per day and for me @ $1.00 a day to feel healthy is well worth the cost. I highly recommend adding this to your daily supplement routine.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Amazon
These are nothing special and not worth the extra money. I'm really disappointed in them I was recommended this brand by someone in my Endometriosis support great. It supposedly was great for bloating, because with endo half the time you look 6 months pregnant. I was told it was a miracle. No. It did nothing but waste a significant amount of money. In fact it has less live cultures than my previous brand. I recommend Puritans Pride.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leidy F.
Woodside, NY
il y a 6 mois
Sandra G. il y a 7 jours
Actually this is good for the stomach in helps to regulate your intestines flora
Kaitlyn T.
San Diego, CA
il y a un an
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Women’s Care Probiotic 25 Billion ? Is this any good ? Any other recommendations?
Sandra G. il y a 7 jours
yes it is very good for you