BY RENEW LIFE

Dietary Supplement. High-potency Daily Probiotic for Women Supports Healthy Vaginal & GI Flora*. One a Day. 50 billion active bacteria per capsule. 45 billion Lactobacilli. 5 billion Bifidobacteria. Delayed release vegetable capsules. Dairy and gluten free. Potency guaranteed until expiration Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support is formulated to help maintain a healthy balance of vaginal and urinary tract bacteria. Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support Formula contains 45 billion live Lactobacilli and 5 billion liv. see more...

Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
If this product were a bit cheaper, I would give it 5 stars. It's been doing a great job for me so far. I bought this almost a week ago, and I am so grateful for this product. Before I discovered this one, I had been using the repHresh brand, which is also pretty good, and the vH essentials probiotic and prebiotic blend with cranberry extract. I will definitely re-purchase and recommend to anyone who wants to prevent any infection.
Madi
These are the only probiotic I've tried where I have noticed a profound difference in my gut health. This has helped stave off reoccuring yeast infections when no other probiotic could! However, it can be harsh on your stomach when you first start taking it, and it's way too expensive!
Tenaya F.
San Bernardino, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! After doing some research on what can keep me more "balanced" I came across this. I will take this for the rest of my life. I feel healthier and more balanced. The best prices are on Amazon.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
I didn't feel a noticeable difference, I didn't feel like it relieved my normal constipation. Additionally for only 30 capsules, it's rather expensive. For the same price, I bought a probiotic with more strains and 200 capsules.
Brianna K.
These probiotics are good for women who are prone to urinary tract infections and yeast infections.
Hannah T.
Kingston, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this probiotic for over a year and cannot say enough about it! It has helped a lot with not only vaginal support, but also digestion and general well being. As with most probiotics, particularly the good ones, it is relatively pricey. I do feel that it is worth the price as it has helped a lot with my overall health. Which reminds me, I need to take one for today :P
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Does this need to be taken with or without food?
Teneshia J.
Jackson , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What exactly does this do?