BY RENEW LIFE

Dietary Supplement. Helps Promote Digestive Balanced & Support the Immune System*. No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Colors. Dairy, Gluten & Sugar Free. 3 Billion Live Cultures per Tablet. What Are Probiotics? Probiotics are the trillions of beneficial bacteria that naturally live in the intestines.  Ultimate Flora Kids Probiotic includes two important types of kid-friendly bacteria, Lacto and Bifido . Why Give Kids Probiotics? Every day your child is exposed to challenges to their immune and digestive syst. see more...

Nancy R.
Started to use this on a referral from my mom and i thinks its a good product i have been giving to my daughter she hasn't gotten sick since we started using this i would recommend this to moms .
Sarah L.
Mont Vernon, NH
My favorite kids probiotic. No artifical anything. I feel like I can trust ReNew Life for great quality products. I would absolutely recommend it to other moms and dads.
Sally D.
I'm in need of a probiotic for my kids. How do these taste and is there an age limit on them?