BY RENEW LIFE

Ultimate flora probiotic gummies are a great tasting alternative for those who have trouble swallowing pills and capsules but still need the benefit of a probiotic adults and kids alike. They deliver 2 billion live probiotics per 2 gummy serving. Each gummy is delicious and naturally formulated with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or preservatives. If this option is for you give it a try today. . â . 2 billion live probiotic cultures per serving . up to 7x more live cultures than leading probiotic gummies . great tasting assorted natural fruit flavors . 60 count bottle, 2 per serving . child... see more...

d m.
d m.
Fitspiration Expert
I don’t believe you get the same benefits of the actual capsules with a higher strains. This is a yummy and fun way to intake probiotics but I don't think the results are the same in regards to constipation...it wasn't in my case. I'm going back to my capsules!
Marzi P.
Marzi P.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love probiotics and I love gummies. So this product is a double win. The only problem is that a serving size is two gummies, and who eats only two gummies at once? Someone with more discipline than me.
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
I take probiotics everyday to help balance bacteria and to help gut health. They work for sure.
Laura B.
Laura B.
My kids love the taste of these gummies. I have the sour version. no problems with digestion.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Riverside, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Gummies are always the best route for vitamins. Even for adults. I enjoy these because they are fun and I am a kid at heart
Belinda L.