ReNew Life Ultimate Flora Extra Care Probiotic uploaded by Michelle S.

BY RENEW LIFE

Dietary Supplement. Extra Care Probiotic. One a Day. 10 Probiotic Strains. Eases Digestive Discomfort*. Supports Natural Defenses*. Helps Restore Regularity*. Allergen Free*. Delayed release*. Dairy and gluten free*. Potency guaranteed until expiration. *Higher Potency Ultimate Flora Care 30 billion™ is a therapeutic - strength probioti. see more...

Dawn J.
Twin Falls , ID
I have used these off and on for years and i absolutely LOVE THEM. Created by a naturopathic dr, these are so perfect! They have a broad spectrum of Good bacteria strains which work with the entire body. Unlike many that just focus on bowel or vaginal health. I take these everyday to keep my gut in balance, because disease starts in the gut, and to keep my immunity up against colds and viruses and to keep bad bacteria from overpopulating my system. This is an army of good guys to chase out the bad ones! This is my go to daily pro-bio for maintenance, and it works GREAT!
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
This ReNew brand is one of the best probiotic brands I've used. I say that because I have seen good results where it helped to decrease my bloating, helped with easier digestion of my food, and gave me regular bowel movements. I have been experiencing problems digesting certain foods and this supplement was a true lifesaver. it is a good price and it contains higher levels of live cultures (30 billion) as compared to other brands, which only have up you 20 million live cultures. I would take one tablet every morning with bottle of water on an empty stomach. I also keep it refrigerated. It works wonders!!
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
This is an effectibe probiotic for me. You can find it I'm the refrigerated aisle at Whole Foods. It contains a good blend of strains and makes my gut/digestive system feel good. i really notice the difference when I use it bs other brands.
Taylor G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pretty good value for the money. There are cheaper more potent brands but overall this is a good buy by comparison
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
It's great and really affordable . It restores digestive balance and supports digestive &immune health .