BY RENEW LIFE

Chia Is A Nutrient-Dense Super Seed With Remarkable Levels Of Nutrition. In Addition To Its High Fiber Content, It Is The Richest Known Vegetable Source Of Omega-3 Fatty Acids. It Has 3X The Antioxidants Of Blueberries, More Calcium Than Milk, More Iron Than Spinach, Is A Better Protein Source Than Beans Or Soy And More.* Chia's Pleasant, Nutty Flavor Is A Perfect Addition To Beverages, Soups, Sauces, Casseroles Or Baked Goods. Sprinkle It On Cereal, Yogurt Or Salads. Enjoy Right Out Of The&Nbsp;Canister For A Fiber Boost Anytime.* 100% Premium Chia Seed 5G Fiber Per Serving 6 Concentrated Antioxidants Grown Organically Manufactured In A Gmp &Amp; Kosher Facility Contains No Gmos, Gluten, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Dairy, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Animal Products, Fillers, Binders, Preservatives Or Artificial Ingredients * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa see more...

• What is the best way to use this product? I am new to this produc...1 Answers
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
This brand is my favorite - it doesn't have any bitter seeds like some of the other comparable brands I've tried and the price is reasonable. It's great in water (actually flavors my water a bit), in smoothies, in salads, on desserts, etc. Love!
Destiny H.
Redding, CA
Chia seeds are awesome mixed into yogurt or smoothies. My friend puts them in her oatmeal. They are full of fiber, antioxidants, and omegas. Add them to smoothies after you blend though, otherwise they add a slight bitter taste.
Jamie J.
Walled Lake, MI
I love mixing chia seeds in with smoothies! They sometimes get stuck in your teeth if you don't grind them up first before mixing.
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX
I use this in my oatmeal and smoothies. It keeps me fuller longer and more "regular" in the bathroom. Lol! I love this stuff!!
Adriana L.
This product is great you can put it in every meal and drinks. It helps me stay full longer and also helped me loose weight.
Syrie C.
This stuff is great! You can incorporate it into any meal and even drink it in your juice and what not.
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So many great health benefits. I like to throw them in my yogurts, cereals, smoothies, you name it!
lesly f.
I love drinking chia with water or sometimes I put it with water and fruit it taste good.
Teresa  A.
Boynton Beach , FL
Great product has a lot of health benefits and can be used on anything you eat
Amber M.
Warsaw, IN
What is the best way to use this product? I am new to this product and trying to eat healthier and get more fiber in my diet.