BY BRENDA WATSON'S VITAL WOMAN

Renew LifeĀ® Total Body Cleanse Complete 14-Day Internal Cleanse.
Made with organic herbs.
3-part program.
1. Detoxify with total body herbal cleanse - 28 capsules.
2. Capture with total body fiber blend - 84 capsules.
3. Eliminate with total body colon cleanse - 28 capsules.
Gentle and effective.
Organic ingredients.
For those with daily elimination.
Same great formula.
Dietary supplement.
The Digestive Care Company. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sabrina D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I loved this cleanse except it was a bit long. That's my fault though because it obviously says the length in the title. I can't stand pill so I emptied the contents into water and drank it. You can definitely tell these are very organic and natural products if you open them like I did. I felt great after the first few days when it shocks your body (headaches), you have to drink plenty of water, more than usual while doing this program. And of course eat clean. I went full vegetarian for 6 weeks. The ingredients are fantastic and I had my first blood test while I was taking it and the doctor said I had better results than her. I plan on doing another cleanse by Renew Life soon.
Adelina O.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this and I'm not sure if I just did it wrong but it caused such a bad stomach ache for some I'm not sure if I drank too much of it too fast or it just didn't work well with my stomach.
Lora S.
I had been having skin issues for the past 2 months, due to prior medication. I tried everything to help clear my skin topically and reduce inflammation. I finally decided to try a cleanse at the start of the new year. I just finished this yesterday, and I see a tremendous difference in my skin! The surface of my skin is much smoother and clearer! I have less acne flare ups. Now this may also be in conjunction to my daily skin care routine, but the main difference happened once I started using this product. Side effects: caught a cold on day 3, and did have headaches here and there. Sugar cravings went away after day 7.