SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsRenew Life
Formulas, Inc Ultimate Flora Probiotic - 40 CT

Renew Life Formulas, Inc. Renew Life Ultimate Flora Probiotic - 40 CT

by Renew Life

Renew Life ® Ultimate Flora Probiotic. Bonus.33% more free. Extra care.30 billion. Live cultures guaranteed.10 probiotic strains. Restores digestive balance. Supports digestive & immune health.40 vegetable capsules/probiotic supplement.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Renew Life Formulas, Inc. Renew Life Ultimate Flora Probiotic - 40 CT!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve alternates between this and the women’s care. I’ve been pretty satisfied but I’m currently trying out a new brand from a health food store that needs refrigeration. Overall this did help keep my digestive system pretty regular and help with stomach issues I was having.
Peggy W.
Picayune, MS
Renew Life Formulas, Inc. Renew Life Ultimate Flora Probiotic - 40 CT uploaded by Peggy W.
I love this product!! I didn’t know about it until I received it complimentary from my voxbox!! I have been at ease and seem to be having it a little better with trying to diet since I started taking these.
Josephine B.
Purchased at: Target
I really like the strains of bacteria in these probiotics, based on research I have done. They are also gluten free and have veggie capsule with no unnecessary additives which is a plus!
Tulip K.
Levittown, NY
These probiotics do the job but aren’t worth the money. You can get similar ones for a little cheaper

Looking for your answer?