BY RENEW LIFE

Dietary Supplement. Advanced Fiber Formula for Sensitive Colons With Probiotics FOS L-Glutamine. Supports Occasional Irritable Bowel*. Relieves Gas & Bloating*. Promotes Regularity Made with Organic Flax Fiber 120 Vegetable Capsules Gluten Free and Psyllium Free Contains no GMO s, yeast, wheat, corn, rye, soy, salt, fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients. Quality and Purity Guaranteed Manufactured in a GMP and Kosher facility. see more...

Review (1)
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Still on the fence if I should return this or not. The serving size is way too many pills in one day for me, and they're rather big pills. 4 in the morning and 4 at night. So I halved them and it worked once but then another day I was bloated and uncomfortable, something the bottle says is not supposed to happen because it's gentle. I do like the brand, I think I just like "cleanse more" caplets better. May be switching out.