Renew Life Extra Care 30B Probiotic

Ultimate Flora Extra Care Probiotic 30 Billion NEW IMPROVED FORMULA Supports immune health with the #1 Dr. Preferred Probiotic Strain for Respiratory Health *† Renew Life® Ultimate Flora™ Extra Care Probiotic has 30 billion live cultures from 12 probiotic strains to support digestive and immune health, and has more clinically studied strains than the leading brand. * *THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. †Based on 2018 IQVIA ProVoice® Survey of Primary Care Physicians who preferred HOWARU® probiotic strain B. lactis Bl-04® for Respiratory Health after review of select clinical studies

Is this product good to use?
Does this decrease bloating?
ıs ıt good ?
Start your review of Renew Life Extra Care 30B Probiotic!
Vanessa G.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Renew Life Extra Care 30B Probiotic uploaded by Vanessa G.
They are easy to swallow provided great benefits. Really liked them. They have a smell to them but it’s a small pill that you won’t taste anything.
Joselyn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Renew Life Extra Care 30B Probiotic uploaded by Joselyn M.
Absolutely love my probiotic I take it everyday in the morning to start my day. I have notice a difference on how bloated I use to feel and how I feel less bloated since I started taking this probiotic. I definitely recommend and I’m already looking forward to ordering more.
Melissa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Renew Life Extra Care 30B Probiotic uploaded by Melissa H.
My favorite thing about these; I have such a hard time taking pills, is that they are really small and easy to take capsules. Some impressive facts: they have more clinically studied strains than most other leading brands, the company has been doing this for over 20 years, the delayed release ensures probiotics reach the gut. I am absolutely thrilled that they are gluten, soy, and dairy free, non GMO and recyclable!!! The box says to keep at a certain temperature to ensure best results, so these should be refrigerated. I wish that writing was a bit more pronounced since I didn't notice it right away. The product does come with a money back guarantee, so maybe if they are left at the wrong temperature for too long, the company can help people out. Not sure though. Gut health is so important, so this stuff is like little capsules of pure gold. I have noticed that I don't feel bloated anymore and that my clothes fit better.
Nikki B.
WINTER HAVEN, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Renew Life Extra Care 30B Probiotic uploaded by Nikki B.
This is a really good probiotic. I received this as a free sample and I definitely could see me buying more when I run out. I am picky about what they put in probiotics and this one was a very good probiotic.
Stephanie C.
Rutland, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Renew Life Extra Care 30B Probiotic uploaded by Stephanie C.
I’m not sure if this is just a fluke but after taking these probiotics for several days my sensitive skin started to break out. I have very sensitive acne prone skin to begin with and am using prescription acne medication daily. As soon as I stopped using the probiotics the acne dissipated. Again, this could just be a fluke but I am hesitant to try using it again. On the positive side, the probiotics did not upset my stomach and I felt great using them.
Melissa N.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Renew Life Extra Care 30B Probiotic uploaded by Melissa N.
I have issues staying regular and since taking taking this product, I have not been bloated and now am more regular (sorry if this is tmi). I will continue to use this product.
Kendall W.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Renew Life Extra Care 30B Probiotic uploaded by Kendall W.
I have always had tummy issues and never really knew what caused it. I haven’t had any issues since I started taking these. They taste like lemon too, which is nice!
Lauren H.
Berea, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Renew Life Extra Care 30B Probiotic uploaded by Lauren H.
These probiotics are to help support your digestive and immune health. I’ve been taking them for a little over a week now and I’ve notice a change in my digestive, I’m less bloated and my regular. The pills a little white capsules that are very easy to swallow, no taste, and have a nice citrus scent to them. I would consider buying them and would recommend to others to buy.
Itandehui  J.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Renew Life Extra Care 30B Probiotic uploaded by Itandehui  J.
I absolutely loved this probiotics. I've drank probiotics before, but in a pwder solution. These are perfect because they come in tiny cute little pills and that is so convenient for me. I also noticed some improvement in my digestive system right away only after 2 days of taking it, which is amazing because I've never had that happen before.
Ashley V.
Artesia, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Renew Life Extra Care 30B Probiotic uploaded by Ashley V.
Started the day I got them not to sure how they work yet will come back after the 30 day