ReNew Life - Buddy Bear Gentle Laxative for Children Chocolate - 60 Chewable Tablets

BY RENEW LIFE

Buddy Bear Gentle Lax is a gentle, great-tasting laxative formula for children over 2 years of age. A natural approach to the occasional constipation that children sometimes experience. Buddy Bear Gentle Lax is made with magnesium, prune and fig, rhubarb root, peach leaf and other natural ingredients to help support regular bowel movements. If your child is not eliminative regularly (at least once a day), a natural laxative formula may help promote regularity. see more...

• I have a toddler that can sniff out medicine no matter what!! Pro...1 Answers
  • Does it take very long for these to take into effect2 Answers
  • At what age can they syart taking this?1 Answers
Brittney R.
My little ones love these tabs. I've tasted one myself and I have to say they are quite tasty to be laxatives. It's the best thing to give them to get those bowels moving again.
Synthia G.
Smyrna, TN
We had to get these for my sister when she ate to many cheese sticks she said it tasted gross but it did work
Jessie W.
My 3 year old suffers from constipation. She is a picky eater and it's hard to get her to eat a lot of fruit in the winter. We wanted a natural solution. With some diet changes, water intake increased and this gentle laxative she has been going regularly. We are on the right track and hope she won't need this much longer.
Maria N.
I love the tablets i buy them for my daughter. and she hates pills when i give to her she just thinks its candy
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love theses pills for my neice. She had severe constipation and even medicated laxatives didn't help till i got this product. Highly recommend!
Stephanie  M.
Pawtucket, RI
I love the vibe that is for children and they love the taste of it and it works really fast
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
Does it take very long for these to take into effect
Mary G.
ahwahnee, CA
I have a toddler that can sniff out medicine no matter what!! Problem is she's battled constipation for so long but won't take laxative!! Do your kids actually like the taste of these.???
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
At what age can they syart taking this?