HealthWellnessRenew Life
Buddy Bear Digest for Kids Berry Blast - 60 Chewable Bear Tablets

Renew Life Buddy Bear Digest for Kids Berry Blast - 60 Chewable Bear Tablets

by Renew Life

Buddy Bear Digest by Renew Life 60 Capsules Buddy Bear Digest: Natural ingredients Plant-based digestive enzyme formula Supports the intestinal lining Delicious, natural Berry Blast flavor Renew Life introduces Buddy Bear Digest. Buddy Bear Digestis a mild, plant-based enzyme blendmade to assist with digestion and aid nutrient absorption. L-glutamine and N-acetyl D-glucosamine, along with gamma oryzanol, help tomaintain a healthy intestinal lining. Buddy Bear Digest Directions: Adults and children over 2 years of age, chew 1 Buddy Bear Digest tablet with a meal twice daily. Buddy Bear Digest Other Ingredients: Organic cane juice extract, vegetable stearine, natural raspberry juice crystals and flavor, malic acid, vegetable stearate and silica. This product contains an ingredient derived from crustacean shells (shrimp, lobster, crab). Buddy Bear Digest Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of your physician before using this or any product. Keep out of Reach of Children.

To digest? Really?
Start your review of Renew Life Buddy Bear Digest for Kids Berry Blast - 60 Chewable Bear Tablets!
Haley G.
I give these to my son every morning and he loves the taste he actually doesn't even know they're vitamins so I highly recommend
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Would rather chew these any day than to take a pill version. Tasty to say the least.
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
My kids love these which is great because I don't have to fight them to take their vitamins thank you
Ask a question to the Influenster community...