Renew Cucumber & Green Tea In-The-Shower Foam Conditioner uploaded by harshada S.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Conditions Fine Hair to Lightly Nourish

Herbal Essences Sheer Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Foam Conditioner is specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to moisturize hair without leaving strands weighed down.

• bio:renew Green Tea & Cucumber Foam Conditioner weightlessly conditions fine hair for lightly moisturized, radiant strands
  • Use in-shower by applying a palm-sized amount from root to tip, let absorb, then rinse for voluminous results
  • Whipped with our signature bio:renew blend of antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens and colorants
  • Soothing notes of green tea leaves, water lily and clean amber

Ingredients :

Water, Isobutane, Propane, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance, Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Panthenol.

Buy on ULTA
Sarah H.
Fergus Falls, MN
I received this product as part of a VoxBox from Influenster, and I was pretty skeptical about trying it at first because it looks like the same packaging as Herbal Essences' mousses. I was thinking, "Are they really trying to sell mousse as conditioner?!" But, man was I surprised! This stuff really does give sheer moisture! It's the perfect combination for my hair, which is very fine in texture but I have a lot of it. It doesn't feel super moisturizing in the shower when you wash it out, but you can tell after you towel off and brush your hair. In addition, I really love the smell! It lingers all day and is reminiscent of the traditional smooth and shine shampoos and conditioners in the yellow and pink bottles! I give this four stars however because I'm not sure how long the product will last. I'm concerned that with my long hair, it will run out in no time flat.
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
I used a different scented foam conditioner but I LOVE the foam conditioner!! I was worried it wouldn't feel like I used conditioner but not the case. Smells great, soft/silky and doesn't leave you with weighed down feeling. Slightly obsessed might never go back!
Liz R.
Colton, CA
Was a interesting concept. I like the fact that a little goes a long way. You don’t have to use much for your whole hair. But I’m use to thicker more moisture in mine. I liked it but perder my regular one. I received mine for free for testing purposes.
Inssaf K.
Just tried this from my voxbox!!! It was amazing! I love how it’s not slippery like regular conditioner. But yet just as effective. It’s kinda pricey at target. I went to see the price point. It does the job and very cool.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 🥒⭐️
Jessica T.
West Blocton, AL
Love Herbal Essence!!! Not only does it clean my hair but it males my hair smell so good. Recommend to anyone!!
Angelyn N.
Winnipeg, MB
I tried this product once and the result was absolutely amazing!!! I super love the scent of green tea and it was really refreshing! It made my hair more manageable and smoother. It is also affordable. I recommend this product.
D S.
I have visible difference after using these product
Highly recommended
It was suggested by my friend,ever since I have started I have no complains