BY RENE FURTERER

Rene Furterer Paris - Gloss Brillance Ultime The lightweight and lustrous glossing spray creates an illuminating mirror effect on the hair. Glossing spray gives extreme radiance and shine, creating an illustrious effect on hair.  A quick spritz adds a non-oily, mirror-like gloss. STYLING Glossing Spray Luminous shine see more...

Johanna C.
Johanna C.
This is the only glossing spray I ever use and I use it every time I straighten my hair, which is also every time I wash my hair. It's a great product! Leaves hair totally glossy without feeling weighted down.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It's amazing - I use it after I straighten my hair and it adds shine without making it look/feel oily...it's light weight and smells good...I would recommend this!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great, my hair gets super shiny and soft, it smells amazing I would recommend to anyone deff a good product
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray works so amazing in my hair it makes it so shiny and smell so good I highly recommend this to anyone
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this when I want no bangs it gives it the shine I want when having all my air in a pony tail does dry out your hair.