BY RENE FURTERER

6.76 ounce Mask repairing after sun mask was launched by the design house of rene furterer, it is recommended for normal use repairing after sun mask by rene furterer for unisex 6.76 ounce Mask. see more...

• Is this sunscreen or do you use it after? 1 Answers
Candi B.
I love their products and this repair mask is right on par with their other high quality products.. After many many years of heat styling and dying my hair, I came across this mask and I feel it is well worth the cost to get my damaged hair soft and healthy again! I would definitely recommend and will be buying more as needed!
Justine A.
2,146 reviews
I love Rene Furterer products and this mask doesn't disappoint. My hair was pretty dried out after a 2 week long vacation at the beach. this mask got my hair back to great soft condition.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This is an awesome product, but then again all of the products I have used threw this brand have been very pleasant and is worth the price.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this sunscreen or do you use it after?

Amazon