Rene Furterer Okara Light Activating Shampoo - For Highlighted Bleached Hair (Salon Product) 600ml/20.29oz

BY RENE FURTERER

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A highlight intensifying shampoo Helps mildly cleanse hair & maintain color intensity Formulated with Okara extract to repair hair from deep within Blended with antioxidant Honey extract to nourish hair while preventing fading & yellowing Infused with an aroma of grapefruit peach raspberry & rose Leaves hair supple sleek & lustrous with brilliant color see more...

Review (1)
Jessica L.
I bought this shampoo when I was in Paris. My hair usually gets dried out when I use clear shine shampoo like this. However, this shampoo leaves my hair soft and clean, which equates to shiny on me! The smell isn't overpowering and I think it's pleasant. Overall, I like it. I'm not sure how it affected my hair as I didn't really notice a difference in the color.