Rene Furterer Lumicia Conditioner

by Rene Furterer

Sad but true: While all conditioners are designed to deliver smoothing hydration, many leave behind some form of residue in the process. This innovative conditioner, however, is specially formulated with vitamins B5 and C to neutralize hard water buildup on your strands' cuticles for a weightless finish, while moisturizing botanicals detangle knots. Basically, buying a bottle is like investing in good hair days, so lather up and enjoy the returns.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rene Furterer Lumicia Conditioner!
I’m in love with the entire Lumicia line. it has the best smell EVER. like everyone is obsessed with the smell. it’s so light weight and good for all hair types. it’s all for shine and it does not disappoint! soooo good
Laguna Beach, CA
I’ve tried almost all of Rene Furterer’s products & this one isn’t my absolute favorite, but nonetheless it is still a phenomenal product. Definitely safe for colour treated hair, actually WORKS & gives your hair a luminosity you didn’t know you had.
Like the shampoo, I don't think this product was worth the hype. A drugstore conditioner makes my hair about as shiny as this one does for a fraction of the price. I don't have any reason to dislike the conditioner, but it wasn't worth the price.
I received this sample in my Birchbox. I loved the way it left my hair sleek, shiny, and feeling soft and manageable. I do think it is pricey for conditioner but worth the price. I will be buying more in the future.
Scottsdale, AZ
Similarly to the shampoo, I didn’t really think this conditioner was that great. It has a very strong musty rose scent and I really don’t feel as though the conditioner was moisturizing at all. It also didn’t give me any sort of added shine to my hair. Wouldn’t recommend or repurchase.
Yorktown, VA
I really enjoyed trying this shampoo and conditioner. Made my hair feel soft and silky. The conditioner seemed to soak right up into my hair. It came in my Birchbox. Not sure if I would buy this.
Raeford, NC
Personally I prefer the smell of this conditioner over the shampoo but it didn't seem to leave my hair silky like other brands. It also took me quite a bit of product to do the job.
Smell is kind of weird and it leaves my hair extremely greasy. I got it from Birchbox as a sample so I am glad I didn't purchase it because I wasn't very happy with it. Generally I can use just about any shampoo or conditioner without this problem.
Dyersburg, TN
I used the shampoo and conditioner together and the shampoo smelled amazing, but the conditioner smelled of a ash tray with a lemon note. Yes! i know so weird. I always have to use a oil on my hair before brushing it because of how damaged it is and with this combo i actually didn't (Note the score i gave this product). My hair feels very light and soft after using this product and also the weird smell does go away after about 10 minutes. I feel like i didn't have to use as much conditioner as i normally do as well, so that is a plus.
Amazing fragrance!!! The best part about this conditioner. However, does not feel the typical"softness" normal conditioners feel when putting in your hair. My hair did not become oily, however felt a little straw-like. Might not have been using enough? A decent try.

Looking for your answer?