BY RENE FURTERER

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This sulfate free shampoo gently cleanses and controls frizz and volume while preparing hair for smoothing. Hair s softness and shine are restored. Active ingredients and; benefits: Natural Alkekenge extract: Smoothes hair while controlling frizz and volume Avocado oil: Nourishes and moisturizes Thermal protecting complex: Protects hair from the damage of heat styling tools; anti humidity protection Cationic complex: Static control Cationic polymers: Detangling Aroma: Bergamot, Ginger, Cardamom, J see more...

Review (1)
Melissa W.
This shampoo smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I previously was using regular grocery store brands and was recommended by my hair stylist to try this one. I have very dry damaged coloured hair and this calms it right down. It leaves my hair silky smooth and when I use it with conditioner, it completely nourishes my hair. The only negative thing I would say is the price point. It's a small tube for the price!