Rene Furterer LISSEA leave-in smoothing fluid, 4.2 oz uploaded by Amanda W.Rene Furterer LISSEA leave-in smoothing fluid, 4.2 oz uploaded by Melissa P.

BY RENE FURTERER

A smoothing and nourishing fluid that protects hair from the damage of heat styling and provides anti-humidity protection. Blow drying is easier, and hair is left smooth, shiny and full of movement. Active ingredients and; benefits: Natural Alkekenge extract: Smoothes hair while controlling frizz and volume Avocado oil: Nourishes and moisturizes Thermal protecting complex: Protects hair from the damage of heat styling tools; anti humidity protection Cationic complex: Static control Cationic polymers: Detangling
  • see more...
  • Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Amanda W.
    Danville, IN
    I just got this and have used it a couple times. My hair definitely feels smoothr and has some shine to it in the morning. I have fine, straight hair so by the end of the day my hair looked a little greasy. To be fair, I'm not sure if it was the product or the fact I was touching it all day because it felt soft. Love the smell. The product was $32.00 but a small amount goes a long way.
    Tiffany C.
    Richmond, IN
    This is amazing stuff!! I have used many hair care items from very expensive to drugstore brands and this was hit spot on. I received this as a sample in one of my subscription beauty boxes and I'm sure glad that I did. This stuff is like liquid gold and it makes my hair so smooth without weighing it down. My hair still has movement and looks great for days. Definitely worth the price!
    Jordan C.
    Charlottesvle, VA
    My hair looks and feels amazing when I use this product! My hair is very oily and this product does not weigh my hair down or make it look greasy. A little bit goes a long way with this product. So a full size bottle of this product should last a long time! It's really the only product I use on my hair after I shower.
    Melissa P.
    Boston, MA
    I have never had my hair be more smooth than with this product! Totally worth the extra $$!!