BY RENE FURTERER

Karite Leave-in Nourishing Cream has moisture-binding vitamin B5 as well as other restructuring ingredients. Repairs and revives even the driest of hair. Conditioning agents strengthen and control making maintenance and styling quicker and easier. see more...

Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
This is a really good product and does work really well. I used to work at a salon that used this and when I opened my own place I chose not to use this because there are some that I like better. Again, this is really good and if you can get your hands on it easily then it is worth it but I prefer Kevin Murphy repair shampoo and conditioner and the Keune protein spray.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've been a huge fan of this niche brand for a very long time, if you've never heard of it, you must try it! I used to work often in Saks stores and I originally discovered it there. It makes your hair literally better, stronger and more resilient than before. All of the products are for the health of your hair!
Tobi A.
Excellent product to use after washing your hair. It works so great smoothing out the hair and moisturizing it. Whats best is that it saves time also, no need to rinse after use. It's easy to get and no that expensive. Totally recommended for all hair types.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Love this great scent and makes the hair really lighter so I have. Down hair and this makes it look shiny and brand new as if I stepped out the salon nice scent and long lasting satisfying of course not disappointed
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is one of the best hair products I've come across thus far.  It's in a fantastic container - a tube vs. a tub, which I prefer the tube because I hate dipping my wet hands in the tub.  It's pricier but one of the absolute best hair treatments you can use at home.  This transforms my hair in that way where you can't stop touching your own hair and when you catch a glimpse in a mirror it's the glossiest you've ever seen your hair.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
This made my hair very soft and shiny, more manageable. I feel that it kept my hair from splitting and also kept my scalp moisturized. Never buildups on hair or feels greasy. Nice smell too. I was very satisfied with this product
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
The smell is the first thing that gets you - it's divine!! That's the instant benefit of this mask, but the real gold is in the long-term use. I started seeing a difference in my hair after about 3-4 uses - it's much less brittle and more healthy looking and feeling. It's pricey, but you don't have to use a ton to see a difference. Definitely give it a try!
McCraya H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Have yet to try would love to how bout a voxbox of this and other items this would be a great product to get I'd use daily or by weekly depending on what's safer
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
I did not like. Smell of a fan. The effect of no, I did not see, while it is not cheap. I do not advise .     Or try in mini versions
Katie Q.
Love how this works on my hair.. and I love it even more that you don't have to rinse it out just spray it and leave it in!!