Rene Furterer KARITÉ leave-in nourishing cream uploaded by Anita A.Rene Furterer KARITÉ leave-in nourishing cream uploaded by Vrushali K.

BY RENE FURTERER

KARIT leave-in nourishing cream. nourishes and restructures very dry, damaged hair with a unique trio of repairing ingredients - Shea oil, Phospholipids and Cimentrio. This daily leave-in restores hair s natural shine and leaves it manageable, smooth and soft.  KARIT leave-in nourishing cream.

• How well do this product work on extremely dry hair?2 Answers
  • I have damaged hair how long before it starts to work?2 Answers
  • Does this work?2 Answers
Dominique M.
New York
I love this on towel dried hair. It leaves my hair smooth and tangle free. I use about a nickel size dollop on my hair and comb it through. I usually air dry my hair but it works great when I blow dry my hair too.
androlux ..
I have a dry scalp so I use this as a scalp lotion as well as a leave in conditioner and it has worked miracles! It has reduced flakes and my hair is so smooth and it doesn't tangle as much as it would if I didn't use this!
Emilee L.
Beaver Dam, KY
Amazing! Does exactly as it says. It's amazing for the hair and goes above and beyond other products. Does amazing for repair, damaged hair and all of the above. It is very affordable and I would recommend to everyone.
Caitie S.
Denton, TX
This product did wonders on my hair! It is amazing for damaged hair! It made my hair very soft and not only healthy looking, but healthy feeling as well! I have used other products and so far this is my favorite!
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
This is just great it's very affordable works well with my hair leaving it so soft and smelling good. It's very affective and you can see the results as quick as one use definitely will be buying again.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have wavy/curly hair that is dry and a bit frizzy. The cream definitely made my hair feel smoothr and more controlled. You don't have to use a lot of product. I just apply and air dry and it works nicely.
Berit M.
Visalia, CA
Rene Furterer makes great hair products. This is a nice smelling cream that helps my straight hair look frizz free, especially in the summer. Just a little dab works wonders.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Very nice and light in the hair. Definitely won't weigh your hair down. Smells nice and definitely makes my hair gel super soft and healthy.
Caitlyn L.
Henderson , NC
This is an inexpensive product with great value. You can tell a difference just in minutes. I definitely recommend buying this product!!
Justine A.
2,071 reviews
This is a great leave in. I apply before blow drying and it makes my hair really soft. It is a little pricey but a wonderful product.
jaquasha b.
Pensacola , FL
Is this good for someone with a dry scalp?
Dahlia V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have damaged hair how long before it starts to work?
Latrecha S.
How well do this product work on extremely dry hair?
Jennifer M.