Rene Furterer KARITÉ leave-in nourishing cream uploaded by Vrushali K.Rene Furterer KARITÉ leave-in nourishing cream uploaded by Anita A.

BY RENE FURTERER #92 in Leave-In Conditioner

KARIT leave-in nourishing cream. nourishes and restructures very dry, damaged hair with a unique trio of repairing ingredients - Shea oil, Phospholipids and Cimentrio. This daily leave-in restores hair s natural shine and leaves it manageable, smooth and soft.  KARIT leave-in nourishing cream.

Buy on SkinSto...
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
This is just great it's very affordable works well with my hair leaving it so soft and smelling good. It's very affective and you can see the results as quick as one use definitely will be buying again.
androlux ..
I have a dry scalp so I use this as a scalp lotion as well as a leave in conditioner and it has worked miracles! It has reduced flakes and my hair is so smooth and it doesn't tangle as much as it would if I didn't use this!
Emilee L.
Beaver Dam, KY
Amazing! Does exactly as it says. It's amazing for the hair and goes above and beyond other products. Does amazing for repair, damaged hair and all of the above. It is very affordable and I would recommend to everyone.
Caitie S.
Denton, TX
This product did wonders on my hair! It is amazing for damaged hair! It made my hair very soft and not only healthy looking, but healthy feeling as well! I have used other products and so far this is my favorite!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have wavy/curly hair that is dry and a bit frizzy. The cream definitely made my hair feel smoothr and more controlled. You don't have to use a lot of product. I just apply and air dry and it works nicely.
Berit M.
Visalia, CA
Rene Furterer makes great hair products. This is a nice smelling cream that helps my straight hair look frizz free, especially in the summer. Just a little dab works wonders.
Chandni P.
Duluth, GA
This stuff works wonders for my thick coarse hair. It smooths everything out and helps defrizz.
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Very nice and light in the hair. Definitely won't weigh your hair down. Smells nice and definitely makes my hair gel super soft and healthy.
Justine A.
This is a great leave in. I apply before blow drying and it makes my hair really soft. It is a little pricey but a wonderful product.
Celia M.
Rogers, AR
Honestly I have never tried this I would like some free samples and I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.
jaquasha b.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for someone with a dry scalp?
Jillian H.
Grand rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always very skeptical about leave in conditioners. Does this leave your hair greasy?
Giovanna H.
Es bueno
Shamar F.
Durham, NC
I have really dry hair so would this be good to use?
Patrícia A.
CG.
Como aplicar corretamente no cabelo?