BY RENE FURTERER

KARIT intense nourishing mask delivers deep down repair and intense nutrition to very dry and damaged hair with a unique trio of repairing ingredients - Shea butter, Phospholipids and Cimentrio. This deep conditioning mask is now formulated with Ethical Shea butter which is produced pure, solvent-free and additive-free with 100% traceability. Ethical Shea is naturally richer in highly nourishing essential fatty acids for maximum nutritional benefits. Hair is nourished and repaired, leaving it manageable, shiny and silky-soft. KARIT intense nourishing mask.

Buy on Jet.com*
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my hg hair mask. It's super nourishing and keeps my hair frizz-free for up to 3 days! Doesn't weight me down and it works perfectly great for my fine, thin hair.
Soniya V.
Soniya V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product as a gift. I am usually very picky on product and don't often try new stuff. Since I got this as gift I went ahead and tried it. In one use itself I fell in love with this . Made my dry damaged hair very smooth and silky. Must have this summer . #BloomBadge @Influenster Rene Furterer KARITÉ intense nourishing mask
Brittnee B.
Brittnee B.
RAEFORD, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this!! Smells really good and it made my hair silky smooth! I really love this brand and I will keep trying other products!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
im really sorry to do this but i have never tried or purchased anything from this brand, which im sure is very unfortunate :/
Erica D.
Erica D.
East Windsor, NJ
Smells great and works exactly like it says it will! I recommend following the treatment with a comb through and letting your hair dry naturally, so as not to strip away the nutrients!
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
This line works, though I still prefer my Matrix. It does smell nice ... not overpowering, just nice ...
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
pierrefonds, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of my favorite products from them, this mask is very nourishing, smells heavenly and works wonders in your hair. The mask is a bit price but totally worth it.