BY RENE FURTERER

KARIT leave-in repairing serum repairs damaged ends deep down and seals split ends with a unique trio of repairing ingredients - Shea oil, Phospholipids and Cimentrio. A lightweight formula, containing 20% Shea oil, deeply penetrates the hair to repair and restructure. This serum is  an ideal finishing product after blow-drying or flat ironing to. smooth ends and add shine. KARIT leave-in repairing serum. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I used this about 7 years ago, and though it worked, it felt greasy." in 1 review
tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
when I damage my hair I use this is pricey but effective and I bought this online and it works not affordable and I use it once in a while
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
I used this about 7 years ago, and though it worked, it felt greasy. I do have thick, curly, wavy hair though, so perhaps it would work better for you. I prefer the Matrix or Sexy Hair lines.
Marcely B.
Marcely B.
São gonçalo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ótimo para reparar as pontas duplas do cabelo indico é uso sempre é maravilhoso o resultado dele , quero outro