Rene Furterer FORTICEA stimulating shampoo

by Rene Furterer

This shampoo is specially formulated to enhance the effects of thinning hair treatments - Triphasic VHT and RF 80. Natural Pfaffia extract and stimulating essential oils, increase scalp microcirculation to maximize the delivery of essential nutrients to the hair bulb, essential for optimal hair growth. Hair is visibly thicker and stronger. FORTICEA stimulating shampoo.

Lately I am facing hair loss and I did some internet searches and saw this shampoo. I heard a lot about it, I even saw that in some stores the stock is exhausted. I want to ask you, has anyone used this shampoo? If yes, did it have results? I have faced hair loss over the years and I have tried a few treatments, with rather poor results. Is this shampoo worth buying? [brand:rene-furterer]
Start your review of Rene Furterer FORTICEA stimulating shampoo!
Veronica A.
San Leandro, CA
This is one of my FAVORITE shampoos by RF! Will always be buying this. This is a great everyday shampoo for anyone! It wakes up the scalp with coffee extract and really cleanses! Healthy scalp = healthy hair.
Leah F.
Lakeville, MA
I like the way this cleans my hair but as far as stimulating the follicles I’m not too sure. The line had ampules I used to use with the shampoo and I liked them. Again, not sure if they did much for my hair follicles but my scalp felt nice and my hair was healthy.
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
Really like this shampoo! It cleans my hair without stripping it. When used in conjunction with the conditioner this shampoo is a miracle worker!
Kassie B.
1,348 reviews
Great shampoo but very pricey so it's definitely a splurge. Don't use too much either, so that it will last you longer :)
Lindsay H.
Prairieville, LA
You might be able to find liter bottles on amazon for a better price per ounce, but the bottle i bought wasn't enough to get a good idea of how effective this is in the long run. i probably got about 20 uses out of the 6oz bottle. i bought this to help grow my hair back out after donating it, but at $30 or so a bottle, it was too expensive to maintain. folicure at sally's is an inexpensive alternative.
Elena C.
Heilbronn, Baden
Rene Furterer FORTICEA stimulating shampoo uploaded by Elena C.
Rene Furterer FORTICEA stimulating shampoo - Bonus size stimuliert, kräftigt und belebt. Es fördert die Durchblutung der Kopfhaut und verbessert die Nährstoffaufnahme der Haarwurzeln. Ätherisches Orangenöl lindert Stress und belebt, während ätherisches Lavendelöl entzündungshemmend wirkt.
Adelina A.
Aalen
I love this product and all from Rene Furterer. You can feel it that your hair doesn’t fall as much as it did before using it. The part which I don’t like it is that now after several months of using just this shampoo, my hair is getting oily faster. I have to change it with another one.
⠀boosynette⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀| M.
Châteauneuf les Martigues
J'ai reçu ce shampoing en cadeau en complément de la cure anti chute . J'ai adoré ce shampoing avec ses petites bulles vertes . Le cuir chevelu est nettoyé et stimulé en profondeur !
wafaa S.
J'ai essayé ce champoing fortifiant vraiment résultat étonnant j'ai commencé au bout de 2 semaines d utilisation a récupéré mes cheveux que j'ai perdu je l utilise avec les ampoules anti chute de la même gamme ça m a rendu confiance en moi
Hanane C.
Muret, Occitanie
Bon shampooing à utiliser si on souhaite fortifier et stimuler la pousse des cheveux notamment grâce aux petites billes et aux huiles essentielles présentes dans ce shampooing.