Rene Furterer Astera Soothing Fluid

by Rene Furterer

For sensitive, irritated scalp and brittle hair With cooling essential oils The Astera Soothing Fluid contains cooling essential oils that provide immediate relief and a long lasting, refreshing sensation, as they soften and smooth the skin.  Due to the inclusion of vitamins A, E and F, the scalp s healthy balance is restored.

Does this help with itchy scalp?
É bom? Vale a pena?
Start your review of Rene Furterer Astera Soothing Fluid!
How would you rate this product?
camile G.
Um dos melhores produtos para mim não tem outro igual smp gostei e voltou a comprar #valeuapena #superr
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
I have a sensitive scalp. It is easily irritated and dry. Rene Furterer products are PHENOMENAL for treating this and make your hair look great as well. Usually products that are good for your scalp or encouraging hair growth negatively affect hairstyling results but that's not the case here. Definitely worth trying! The essential oils feel amazing and calm things down right away.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
This works, though is greasy. Also, I have a preference to either Sexy Hair or Matrix.
Mariam G.
Wilmington, DE
this product is a good refresher, it lasts long and makes my hair smoothy and soft, it has good scent
Julia B.
This product did well to not irritate my scalp... but I found it greasy. Compared to other alternatives, I found this product to be just mediocre!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...