Rene Furterer Absolue Keratine Sublime Renewal Leave-In Cream uploaded by Lauren D.

BY RENE FURTERER #28 in Hair Relaxers

Absolute kératine sublime renewal leave-in cream restructures hair and extremely damaged ends day after day to restore your hair's former beauty. Your hair is visibly restored to its former resilience. Hair is protected, easy to style and looks softer, more bouncy and shinier than ever. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Lizette V.
Thousand Palms Ca.
Me gusta mucho porque mi cabello estaba muy seco y sin vida y estaba en busca de algo para darle vida y encontre este con keratina definitivamente salvo mi cabello.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
This is like a spa treatment for your hair. Wonderful results! I recommended getting your ends trimmed before you use it for the best results. I use it once a week to keep my hair on point and looking its best. I leave it in overnight and wash it out in the shower. I have had amazing results with it using it this way. You only have to use a tiny bit. Do not use more than that or your hair will be greasy!!
Lauren D.
I received a sample of this once in a birchbox and just had to purchase the full size version. I have thin hair so I'm always kind of at a cross roads with any type of leave I'm conditioners. With this i only use one pump after I get out of the shower on my damp hair. I rub it between my palms first and start mid section and smooth downwards then I get the top with any left over parts on my hands. This stuff leaves my hair so amazingly soft. I'm always walking around telling my husband and to feel my hair!

So a quicker summary would be: Smells great, Leaves hair sooooo soft, does not weigh hair down! This a must!
abderrahmen G.
souk ahras - heddada
I received this in my first voxbox and was so excited! I have super thin, fine hair and I was hoping for the #affordable price it would give my hair the volume I search for. It wasn’t much in the way of volume for me, however it left my hesitation feeling very clean and I felt no residue which is hard to find for my hair type. I recommend trying it and out and seeing how it works with your hair!