BY RENE FURTERER

Formulated with rené furterer's botanical expertise, 5 sense enhancing dry oil combines 5 essential plant oils for the perfect balance between nourishment and a dry feel. With a captivating yet subtle fragrance, the dry-touch texture gives the skin a satin finish and provides the hair with beautiful silkiness and shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
This dry oil is anything but drying! Super light to the touch and not overly greasy! Definitely less is more if you have fine hair, but overall a great compliment to a silky straight blowout for extra lush shine
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
Thus smells wonderful. I only use it once or twice a week but my scalp feels amazing after I use it. I have psoriasis and walk a line between over cleansing and irritating my scalp and not washing enought.
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
Great product!!! I've been using it for almost two years now. Initially used it twice a week and now I use it twice a month for maintenance. My hairdresser can't believe how much thicker and fuller my hair is. It absolutely does help to regenerate new hair growth. I would recomment to anyone. Easy to use and great results!
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
I love this dry oil! It makes my hair so healthy and shiny without making it greasy! I was so afraid of dry oils but after using this it made me branch out and now I use it every day, it makes my hair look and feel much more healthy and strong!
Riana P.
Riverside, IL
We have this product at my work and all of our stylists love it! i have used it several times and it does add some shine and moisture in to dry hair especially if you are someone who uses a lot of heat on your hair.
Natalia M.
Schaumburg, IL
It feels light yet powerful, smells AMAZING and my hair looks much healthier after even a single use of this spray.
Johann Q.
Love love this product. Smells great, boots micro circulation in the scalp, my stylist uses it all the time
Stefanie B.
I have never used this before dose it work great and I hear it good from others and is it affordable
Marjorie B.
St, QC
Great dry oil ! Rene Furterer are very expensive products. They are good and made of natural ingredients (mostly). The smell is ok, it smells like essential oils. I do recommend Rene Furterer products for those who are ok with essential oil scent and those who are not on a budget haha !
Gabriela P.
Maracaibo
This stuff smells great and does not leave you sticky. Fabulous for my dry hair. I spray it on and just "scrunch" my hair It's good. Does not over lather and hair does not feel dry while your are rinsing it out, but I am skeptical as to whether or not it does anything to actually benefit my hair.