BY RENE BARBIER

Stephanie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Zoya is my favorite polish at this point. I love the low chemical profile, and feel better about wearing it.

I found Zoya when I was pregnant with my first child. I was trying to lessen the chemicals I was using on my body as well as around my home.

I feel confident about using Zoya on myself as well as my kiddos wee nails now that they know to keep fingers out of mouths!

Zoya really is 5 star. .. BUT I cannot stand the texture of the matte. I love how it looks, can't deal with how it feels. It feels scratchy and drags on cloth. Just feels too odd.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
It works pretty good for the price, it glides on nicely, usually requires at least two to three coats to get that full covered effect. It can be easily taken off, I do find that it comes off quickly and even more so if you're constantly exposed to water. But they do carry a lovely range of colours. I do recommend as they are quite inexpensive and works well enough for the price. If you're looking for cheaper alternatives.
corina m.
W Springfield, MA
This color is amazing i love it so much plus this formula is awesome and zoya nail polishes come in different range of colors
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Its decent lacquer for the price. Has good coverage and easy to get off. What I didn't like is that it chips pretty easily
Eileen h.
Delicious red wine perfect taste and good price I love this brand and their other wines they have
Sarah D.
Sparks, NV
This is a nail polish correct? Not sure why its under wine...
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Maybe this is in case you want to do nails at happy hour??
Anita S.